Energy That Wasnt There

Somehow I had gotten Si off my back and left during the night without anyone knowing. I carefully sneak in the hospital into Nicks room. I stood at the doorway, wearing a simple leather mini jacket with black skinny jeans not caring about my messy bun, not caring how messy or horrible my outfit was. I came to see him, holding back tears when seeing all these tubes plugged into him with his brown beautiful eyes locked away as he lies there asleep.

I bit my lower lip to hold in the lump that's forcing out a cry as I walk inside the room, closer to the bed. I put my tan hand over his bright milky white hand, going down to my knees resting my head on the side of the bed.

And I stayed that way for the rest of the night. I couldn't afford to leave him alone. It was my fault after all, I deserved to be there and see what I had done. It was destroying my mind but I had to remember that I had to keep calm. He would want me to do that. Nick always wanted me to be stress free.

Sadly, when I woke up heard nurses and doctors coming into the room and since I had snuck into this room I quickly hid and escaped the room when no one was looking.

So right now it being early in the morning I am barely walking through Si's door. I feel drained. My knees are sore from kneeling on the cold hard ground for most of the night. I also feel disgusted that I haven't token a shower or brushed my teeth.

I should probably do that before I decide to make breakfast.

I slowly walk up the stairs to my room but along the way whispers catch my attention as they speak in hush tones. I hesitantly peak from the corner seeing a group of four maids standing in front of Si's door scared.

"I don't wanna do it!" The shortest girl whines.

"You have to do it or Ms.Yu will be pissed" one with blonde hair huffs gesturing to the cart that has a plate of food.

"No! The last time I went in he yelled at me and it scared me so much" the girl whimpered.

"Get your shit together"

Wow are they talking about Si? I feel bad for them working for him. I almost forgot about his anger issues. Considering I haven't hung out with him as much and not only that but.. he's just been so much nicer to me.

"Forget it I won't do it" the short girl cries into her hands. I frown as the other girls scold her, pushing her shoulder harshly leaving her alone.

I watch the girl sadly, scowling at the girls that I thought could've been her friends. But no, who leaves their friend to cry like that? Especially when she's scared?

I sighed walking up to her carefully as I place my hand gently on her shoulder instantly startling her. She turns around as I give her a smile,"Hi I'm Kiara, is that food for Daoming Si?"

The girl nods confused. She probably hasn't ever seen me before,"Here I'll take the food to him. Don't stress he can't yell at me and he won't snitch on you."

She stares at me hesitant but I don't wait for her response as I grab the cart and open the door. I let out a heavy breath suddenly feeling nervous to go in.

Shit, why am I nervous? I shouldn't have to be. It's Si. If he yells at me he would know hell is coming to him. I push the cart inside hearing his gigantic door close behind me.

Gee, I forgot how his bedroom looked like. The last I came in here was probably the night I was getting egg, flour, thrown at me. Or am I wrong? I shook my head, so much time has passed by that I don't even remember.