Clubs with the Devil

"Your kidding? You told my Dad I went missing?" I stammered staring at Mr

"Your kidding? You told my Dad I went missing?" I stammered staring at Mr.Wang through the rear mirror.

He nodded with a slight painful expression,"It wasn't our first choice but one of the new bodyguards reported to your Dad"

I blew a raspberry and leaned back into my seat. There was no use of getting angry at the new worker because I knew telling my Dad wasn't going to make a difference for him.

He'd most likely hear the news and just plan a funeral straight away. Just like what he did with Jia and my Mom.

"Alright bye Mr.Wang" I sighed exiting the car and walked to the front.

I went to buy myself an ice coffee and made it to class on time despite the elevator mishap. I couldn't help but shiver at the thought. Especially with that kiss.

Wait what am I saying? There was no kiss! It didn't happen, meaning nothing happened. I assured myself nodding and stood behind my desk where my dresses and sowing machine was for fashion class.

I did my assignments on for a current dress I was working on til lunch period came that I had one of my guards bring me food so I could share with Shancai and them.

I went to their class and as soon as they saw me they rushed to me with a concerned look,"Kiara what happened last night?" Li Zhen began.

I raised an eyebrow,"Yeah there were men in black at my house asking if we've seen you!" Quinghe explained.

"Yeah! Did Si do something to you?" Shancai glared.

"Did he make you eat or do something weird?" Quinghe asked.

Oh no, now I had to explain to them. I shook my head nervously laughing,"Nothing happened. I just got stuck in a elevator and didn't have much to contact my staff so they acted crazy and no Si did nothing to me"

Nothing.

"Kiara, Daoming Si is looking for you!" A random person yelled startling me.

Wait what? Si wanted to see me? Oh no, was there a secret exit?

I looked at my friends and gave them the food I bought them,"If he asks for me I wasn't here!" I loudly whispered ignoring everyone's eyes and made a run to the door but Si who stood right there catching me by my waist and pulled me to his chest.

I let out a soft gasp as he turned me to face him. I widened my eyes nervously.

"Si, nice to see you" I awkwardly greeted. Si looked down at my outfit sighing.

"Here" he said letting go of me and handed me a black shopping bag. I raised an eyebrow,"What is that? A gift?"

He pulled out showing it was a nice cream coat that might I add did look beautiful,"After last night and seeing you wear exposing clothes like right now you'll need something to cover up" he said putting it over my shoulders.