I Love You But Think Of Me For Once

I stormed out the police station with Daoming Si following after me in silence,"I cannot believe you reported me missing and worse you were about to report me as a criminal for stealing the meteor necklace that you threw away!?"

I turned around and showed him my phone that had all the messages I discovered while waiting for Si to bail me out.

Apparently in the text messages he called me a silly girl, and asking me where the hell I was, etc. I cannot believe I had 100 texts from him.

"Well why were you hiding? Didn't I tell you before? No matter what happens I need to know where you are" he argued.

I crossed my arms, shoving my phone back into my pocket,"Okay, first, I wasn't hiding, I was working. Second, I didn't take that information in mind when we practically called it off. You made it very clear you wanted nothing to do with me"

He sighed,"You should know me better than that, if you had showed me any sign of emotion I would've come to you." He came closer to me and tucked of piece of my medium length, somewhat short hair strand behind my ear,"I'm sorry"

I stared up at his eyes and touched his cheek that I had wanted to touch for so long. Damn it, I hate it when he makes me soft,"Its okay, I'm sorry too for hurting you and all the things I did to you."

He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on the top of my head,"I thought you wouldn't come back to me no more."

I hugged him and rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes peacefully,"No, your wrong. Cause here I am."

_______________________

Shortly after our reunion, Si and I argued on a place to eat, and because he offered to pay we went out to ramen since I wanted just anything to fill me up. I ignored his complaints and ate the ramen and smiled at how it tasted so good.

"Yah eat the food, it's bad to waste it" I scolded Si who just sat there in front of me, not even bothering to pick up the chopsticks.

"I'm suddenly not hungry..but fine" he sighed, picking up his spoon and chopsticks and began to dig in.

While eating, every now and then I would glance at my phone to see if Lei had texted me but nothing was coming up. I hope he was alright.

I put my chopsticks down and looked through my emails to see that some of the magazine ad companies were replying to my emails.

"Hey, do you have your passport?" Si suddenly asked.

I nodded not bothering to look at him,"Yeah."

"Then it shouldn't be a problem" he muttered to himself that I so happened to have caught. What did he mean by that?

When I was reading over a email from Complimation magazine I suddenly heard Si blurt out,"Kiara let's go to London."

I hands froze over the phone as I finally looked at him,"London? How come?" I questioned. Then I realized it. His mom..

"My mom won't handle this easily" he said.

"We just got back together" I sighed, I wasn't sure if I wanted to handle his mom just yet.

I looked down at my phone noticing that they wanted me to have a photo shoot with them at..you've got to be kidding me.

"You don't want to?"

I rubbed my head,"It doesn't matter, I'm going to London either way."

"How come?"

"I got work" I simply replied, shoving more ramen into my mouth.

"What work?"

"Modeling duh" I said after I swallowed the food.

"Your going back into that?"

I nodded,"I was just taking a break that's it, but they said the photo shoots out in London so I guess I'm going there."

"Why did you get off that bus? Did I misunderstand?" Si began to blurt out.

I put my chopsticks down as he suddenly go out his seat and walked out. Oh great, I got up and followed after him.

"Daoming Si wait !" I yelled, and stepped in front of him immediately.

"Wait what's wrong? Why'd you storm out like that?" I questioned gesturing to the restaurant.

He scoffed,"Is that what you care about? Your job than me? Your job is what convinces you more than what I want?"

You've got to be kidding me.

"Si, its not like that. Can't you understand that I'm worried what your mom will do to not just us but those around? I get that you don't care but doing this we have to be careful.. look all I'm saying is for once take my feelings into consideration or else we'll end up in this never ending cycle of getting into fights and breaking up. I'll see you later, goodnight" I said before walking away, through the dark city.