Scandel

I felt so many stares and whispers go around me after having that argument with Si

I wondered if they too saw the fight.

When I made eye contact with a group of two girls glancing between their phone I froze and stared down confused. What the hell? Did someone record something?

I shook my head and walked over to where I saw Quinghe, Shancai and those two girls argue.

"Look there's Kiara another girl who slept with a guy" one girl whispered.

I widened my eyes turning to the ground as the two girls who were with Shancai and Quinghe walked up to me with knowing looks.

I glanced down at their phone seeing a picture of Shancai and Thomas together. Without letting them talk I snatched the phone out of their hands and pulled it to my face in shock.

It was a picture Shancai and Thomas in bed.
I scrolled a bit more down seeing a photo of me in bed with a hand shown a little.

I widened my eyes shocked. This picture was taken in my room. I can tell by the silk sheets and little desk beside my bed that I have on each side.

Did Ms.Choa and the security men know about this?

I clenched my jaw and shoved the girl her phone back. I clenched my hand to a fist in anger,"Did you both set me up!?"

I was ready to attack them but both Shancai and Quinghe held me back as I thrashed in their arms,"Let go of me! You both planned this!" I screamed causing eyes to look over at us.

The girls friend back away as the other one crossed her arms scoffing,"We didn't post the video and photos. Don't yell at us"

"Right. Your responsible for your own actions" the girls friend replied.

"I didn't do anything!" I yelled.

"So your saying the guy and you didn't do anything when there's a photo to prove it?"

"Stop harassing them !" Quinghe defended.

I growled trying to lunge at them once more but Quinghe held onto me tightly. I groaned getting out of Quinghe arms and walked away not wanting to hurt anyone.

The hell was this? I didn't sleep with anyone. I didn't even drink last night. How did someone get into my room? Unless it was one of my staff.

I went straight to Mr.Wangs limo already seeing his car at the front. I went in ignoring him until I came home and called every staff for a meeting.

"Someone posted a photo of me online and now they believe I slept with a guy. Tell me who posted it" I ordered pissed.

The staff shared confused looks. I was ready to yell at them once more until one of my maids stepped up.

"Ms.Huang a girl came in asking to see you earlier this morning. She didn't tell me who she was but she said she was your friend." The elder translated to me since she was death. But luckily I knew sign language.

"Do you know how she looked like?" I spoke using both my mouth and hands.

The girl sighed saying she had long hair and was a bit tall. Nothing much.

I nodded,"Thank you. I want every security guard to investigate. I also want someone to get me a new phone. There's another case I have to figure out" I said recalling of one of my investigators suppose to report to me about Boras phone number.

I went straight to my room and did everything I had to do until the next morning.

Mr.Wang gave me one of the brand new iPhones that had all my contact information.

I thanked him and immediately went to school looking for Shancai.

She didn't seem to be answering my calls. Until she texted me saying she was taking a stroll around campus.

I held onto the bag of breakfast hoping we could sit together and talk since right now wasn't the best time for us.

We had to figure out who posted those pictures.

I came down to the stairs finding Shancai. I immediately went down nudging her arm,"Hey finally I found you. Look I brought us food" I said gesturing to the bag.

She gave me a sad smile,"Thanks Kiara. But I don't know if I'm in the mood" she shoved her hands into her pocket.

I nodded understanding,"Neither am I but we have to convince others that we are. Cause we're innocent. I know you Shancai, you wouldn't just sleep with a guy"

She smiled,"Thanks Kiara. I believe you did nothing either. I wonder who took that photo of you"

"All I know that it's a girl that took"

"Really?"

"I'm having my guards and investigators look into it. We can't just sit here and not find out the truth"

"Whoa!"

Shancai and I turned around confused at the sudden scream as a bucket full of red liquid suddenly splattered all over us. I widened my eyes shocked while looking down at my clothes.

What.the.hell.

"Are you two okay?" The girls questioned.

"We're fine" Shancai replied.

"I'm sorry—" the girl in the green began to whisper to her friend. I glared as they had a look of realization quickly running up the stairs.

I scoffed,"The hell!?" I walked down the set of stairs shocked,"Ugh! I can't believe this just happened. Come on Shancai let's go get new clothes" I began to walk but suddenly Si blocked my path staring at me with pure anger.

Oh shit..

"Daoming Si" Shancai muttered surprised.

"That foreigner wasn't asking for directions wasn't he?" He demanded.

I sighed closing my eyes,"You know"

"You two went to a hotel didn't you?"

I immediately shook my head opening my eyes,"I didn't go to any hotel. Shancai did but it's all a misunderstanding"

"Then why did you lie to me!?" He pleaded.

"I lied because I knew Shancai would be in trouble and cause a misunderstanding. There's nothing between us and that foreigner guy. Look right now I don't exactly know what's happening but I know it's not what it seems. I don't care if everyone believes the rumors. As long as you trust me."

Si scoffed walking away as I felt like a punch had been thrown at me.I bit my lip tasting a small tear that escaped my eye. I chuckled wiping the tear away but it was no use. More continued to stream down.

"I gotta go change Shancai. I'll see you later" I said rushing away and contacted Mr.Wang to pick me up.

I stood at the entrance of the school seeing that Mr.Wang wasn't here yet. I quickly I fixed my hair and wiped the tears off as a limo approached me.

I was about to move out the way until a man stepped out of the car fixing his suit. My jaw dropped with my hands dropped to my sides.

No.

"Dad.."