Another Vacation?

Hanging out with Haeun was pleasant

Hanging out with Haeun was pleasant. She was really kind and was hoping to be an assistant for the top magazine companies when arrived back to South Korea.

But something seemed odd about her. I just couldn't pin point what it was.

"Kiara!" Si called out to me.

I walked down the steps of the school gripping onto the straps of my backpack,"Yeah?"

"Why didn't you answer my calls last night?"

"I was working on a big project for my fashion class especially since the teacher got a assistant. I haven't looked at my phone all day" I replied,"Why?"

He grabbed my arm suddenly dragging me to his car,"Hey, Hey where are we going!?"

"Somewhere"he shrugged.

"Si just tell me!"

"No"

I groaned as he opened the passenger seat for me. I rolled my eyes getting inside. He closed the door and got to the drivers seat and drove to the destination.

When I noticed we were at the airport I was confused. We got out and he grabbed suitcases that resembled mine making me stop him,"Si where are you taking me?"

"On a trip" he answered.

"A trip? I didn't agree to that. I didn't tell my staff—"

"I went to your house and told them. They even packed your suitcase." He gestured to them,"It's the weekend so we don't have class. I brought your clothes, passport, everything you need. Any other questions?"

They did what!?

"If not lets go. The others are waiting" he began putting his sunglasses on.

Come on think of an excuse!

"Wait! I'm not going. Not if Shancai's not coming" I smirked.

He seemed unfazed leaning down to my face,"Way ahead of you."

What?

He grabbed my hand dragging me to our gate as we soon boarded the first class airplane. I noticed Shancai who sat behind us.

I gave her a pleading look but she only shrugged as Si and I took our seats,"Can't believe you told me last minute. I have a project to work on"

"You can work on it when you get back" he argued.

I rolled my eyes,"Si I'm making a dress, skirt and blouse. I'm not even done with dress and it's due next Friday"

"I'm sure you'll catch up"

"No! It's hard work and I haven't been able to work on it because of problems at home"

"That's your fault"