Glorious

Last Chapter, enjoy.
Also Kiara's dress is next to the song.
——————————

I sat in the bar, ignoring the loud chatter behind me

I sat in the bar, ignoring the loud chatter behind me. I turned to Mira who wore her shades on, slightly smiling at the guy across from her. I glanced over to the guy, raising my eyebrow,"Are you finally going to talk to talk to him or continue staring?"

Mira cleared her throat, looking down to her cup of alcohol,"Its been years since I've seen him" she admitted.

"Yang Henry? Oh I know, epic high school romance right?" I mused. The two broke up for unknown reasons but I do know that throughout their relationship, Mira wasn't an actual bitch.

He was good for her, everyone knew that.

"Go talk to him" I said, taking a sip of my water. Mira widened her eyes at me, like as if I had just grown three heads,"W—What are insane!?" She stammered.

"You already lost your chance with him Mira once" I reminded her,"Are you really gonna lose another chance again?"

A deep sigh escaped her lips. I gave her a warm smile and rubbed her arm,"Look at the time, it's time that I go get ready for Nicks cousins wedding. Don't be late for it" I said looking down to my wrist watch. I got up from the seat and I couldn't help but glance up at Henry again who was talking with another girl, wearing a sparkling short silver diamond dress,"If you feel brave enough, invite him."

She nodded, muttering a small bye, as I left her alone.

....

In the mansion I shared with Si here in Singapore I was sitting in front of my makeup desk and was doing my makeup, getting ready for Nicks cousins wedding which they had pushed to a later date since some of the things for the wedding weren't ready.

Right now I knew Si was dropping off his mom to the airport who had told us last night that she wanted to leave.

(Flashback)

I had sprinted down the stairs, and threw a piece of toast in my mouth.  I came into the kitchen seeing Daoming Si and Mrs.Daoming in the kitchen.

"Whoa, someone's in a hurry" Mrs.Daoming teased me.

I chuckled, and grabbed my cup of coffee, Mrs.Choa made me,"No, not really. I'm just really hungry."

Then the smell of burnt food hit me,"Did someone burn food?"

My eyes looked down to the food in front of Mrs.Daoming. Oh..

"Mom attempted to make us dinner" Daoming Si said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I frowned,"Mrs.Daoming you could've just asked me. I was actually to make food right now."

"Why? You don't think I can't make dinner?" She questioned. I looked down to the burnt fish and veggies. Well..

She sighed, putting the chopsticks down,"I've been a successful business women. I am lacking some daily life skills."