This Aint It

When I forced Si to come in with me in the haunted house I expected things to be scary, but turns out I was extremely calm. While Si..wasn't so calm. Lest to say is he basically pulled someone over his shoulder, about to beat the hell out of them for scaring him.

Of course, I instantly stopped him and calmed him down.

I lead him outside and had been laughing for the past five minutes. Si shook his head at my actions,"Stop laughing" he said but it only made me laugh even more.

Somehow my laugh was contagious enough to get Si laughing too. We laughed for a good extra five seconds before his laugh turned to a small smile. He put his hand on my cheek, brushing his thumb over my skin. My laughter had died down enough that I found myself staring.

I opened my mouth to speak but Si has already began to lean down. His hand pulled my face towards him. I decided to lean in too that before kissing we stopped with our eyes shut. I could feel his lips slightly brushing mine. Our minty breaths mixed in together. The pulse on my neck was thumping hard. I could only imagine how his lips would dominate over mine.

And I wanted it.

I leaned in about to clasps my mouth on his but I pulled back surprised,"Kiara!" Shancai called. When we heard her voice Si had done the same actions as I did. My ears were burning when I turned to the three.

"I'm a bit thirsty. Should we buy drinks?" Xiayou asked.

Xiaoqi nodded,"Sure, how about some cold beer? Wait a goody-two-shoes like you wouldn't drink beer, right? Are you even old enough to drink beer?"

Okay, now I was getting even more annoyed. I stood up crossing my arms,"As a matter of fact he does drinks, but I don't. What do you have to say about that Xiaoqi? Do you also have a problem with it?" I was about to take another step forward but Si who must've gotten up pulled me back.

He needs to stop making fun of Si. He's practically bullying him. And I won't stand by it.

"Calm down" he whispered into my ear. Aish, He was right, but still. I was going to need to have a talk with Shancai and Xiayou about him.

I closed my eyes nodding.

Hearing Xiaoqi making another comment about Si only ticked me off more, but I could tell Si was trying to hold it in for me, and he was doing a really good job at it.

Si sighed,"I'll be back." Before I could reply he had unwrapped his arm around my waist and walked behind Xiaoqi.

Man, this guy!

I turned to Xiayou and Shancai upset,"Xiayou, why is your boyfriend being a dick!?"

"I'm sorry, Kiara really. He just likes to mess around."

A little too much for my liking.

But I'm such a hypocrite. I mean Si is no perfect human being either,"You know what it's fine. Si gets riled up easily. But I don't stand by bullying that easily" I calmly told her as we sat down.

While they told me about the rides, they began to ask me about Si and I. I only managed to say one word before we suddenly saw Si beat Xiaoqito the ground.

I widened my eyes in shock.

Shancai and Xiayou gasped beside me that they instantly got up running. I huffed running after them I instantly blocked Si from Xiaoqi.