A Dream Your Heart Makes

Sometimes the best way to let something go is act like you never had it in the first place. Growing up that was my motto for whenever things didn't go my way.

I had to constantly remind myself that I couldn't always show my true emotions to my parents whenever I felt neglected, when I was lonely, in desperate need of friends, or at least have someone at my side to take the pain away.

Like right now.

I slowly walked up to my mansion, sniffing my stuffy nose as my skin felt like it was burning, due to coldness. My eyes were dry from all the crying, my clothes were soaking wet. I felt like complete shit, I felt tempted to just push myself inside a dirty trash can.

When I came to my door I noticed there was no lights left on from what I saw. Jungkooks car was parked beside mine.

The others must be asleep, considering it's very early in the morning.

I weakly grabbed the door knob and opened it hearing my shoes squeak against the shining marble golden floor. I let out a sigh in relief when the warmth hit my skin.

I shut the door behind me and glanced around seeing that the only lights on were the silver lamps at the side.

I sighed, I weakly made my way to the stairs as I walked up, hearing my soaking converse squeaking the floor. If I didn't feel so drained I would've cringed from the sound. But instead my mind was blank.

I couldn't think of anything. Only a pain in my chest that I didn't realize was there til walking back home.

When I walked down to my room I ended up in the grand living room near the fire place. Chen, Jungkook, and Mira lied there. Mira was asleep cuddled in a blanket on the sofa while Jungkook had a cup of coffee slightly snoring. Chen seemed to be fighting the urge to close his eyes as his head continuously rolled back and forth.

I felt tempted to walk over to them and join them but instead I continued to walk to my room. I opened my door and as I entered my room I turned my lights on, closing the door.

I lowered my head pushing my back off the door as I made my way to my window. I sat beside it and leaned my head against the wall as I closed my heavy eyelids and didn't bother changing clothes as I there fell asleep.

——————————————————

When I opened my eyes I didn't know where I was. Except that I was in the woods. The tall trees swirled growing bigger as I continued to glance around with my chest heaving.

I stumbled back a couple of steps.

Where the hell was I?

"Hello, everyone, we gather you today—"

A voice I could hear in the distance speak to what sounded like a group of people. My heart lightened as I ran following the direction.

But with the mans voice becoming louder I couldn't find my way out of the woods. Branches hit at my skin, the roots of the trees continuously tripped me to the ground. As blood began to spill out of its new wounds. I could feel my skin burning but the burning was what was on my mind.

The mans voice sounded compelling. I couldn't stop trying to find it. Something was telling me to find it.

Out of frustrated I rushed through multiple branches finally coming to a clearing where chairs were sat by multiple people. They turned their heads toward me as I noticed what I had come to.

A wedding..

My eyes darted scared as I made eye contact with him. It was his voice that was compelling, and soothing. But to think that his voice drove me to his wedding. Daoming Si smiled letting go of his fiancés hand and walked towards me. I panicked as I tried to grab him,"S—Si whats going on? Why are we both here?"

He chuckled putting his soft hand on my cheek,"You don't know? This is my wedding."

I widened my eyes, my eyes began to tear up as my heart dropped to my stomach. I put my hand to my mouth but when I looked down to my body I noticed that I was all bloody. Especially my hands. I looked at Si as he held something out to me. It was a piece of sharp glass,"Come on you know you want to do it."

"Yeah do it. You being out of this world would make things so much easier. Not just for us but for your family, after all your family is just broken" his fiancé smirked hooking her arm to his holding another piece of sharp glass to me.

I shook my head stepping back,"N—No! I won't do it."

"Oh come on, aren't you tired of making everyone's life worse? All because you tried to be good" Mira joined their side.

I frowned as Chen wrapped his arm around Mira,"Just face it you'll never be good enough. After all, after running away the people weren't the problem. You were."

I shook my head putting my hands to both side of my head crying,"Stop it! I won't listen this is just a dream"

"Or is it?"

Before I could process her voice being added in I was forced to turn around coming face to face with Jia.

"Jia—" I stopped as I gasped for air.  She wrapped her hand around my neck as I struggled to get it off but her free hand thrusted a sharp piece of glass into my gut.

————————————————

(3rd pov)

She screamed out into her arm. Her eyes remained shut as her scream awoke everyone in the house. Kiara could feel the pain in every inch of her body. Especially in her stomach and chest where she found herself gasping for air.

Chen, and Jungkook bursted into the room with Mira following after them.

"Kiara Hey!" Chen panicked as her screaming sounded deadly. The boys rushed to her side as she sobbed into her arm,"Wake up its a just dream" Jungkook pleaded shaking her as it seemed to snap Kiara out of her dream.

She jumped up at first pushing whoever's hands on her away but when she realized where she was she looked at her families terrified expressions.

She put her hand to her forehead taking in deep breaths.

"Kiara what happened?" Jungkook questioned as she could tell they were confused. But she couldn't tell them her dream. What would they think of her?

"Nothing just a nightmare" she stammered.

"Your soaking wet. Your gonna get sick" Chen pointed to the pool of water surrounding her.

Kiara looked down at the puddle not thinking much of it.

"Here let's get you changed for bed" Jungkook said asking Mira who stood at the doorway to come. Mira nodded helping her cousin up as Kiara didn't make eye contact with her letting her guide her to the bathroom to change.

And as she did get help getting changed she could hear Chen and Jungkook talk exchanging a few words she couldn't make out.

So she decided to stop listening in and slowly get changed in a pair of grey sweatpants with black long sleeve top as she exited the bathroom ignoring the boys eyes.

Mira watched her as Kiara went over to her bed. Jungkook came to her side covering her in her sheets as she stared at the wall emotionless.

She knew her cousins and half brother was waiting in words to leave her mouth so she closed her eyes sighing,"I let him go."

She couldn't see their reactions but she didn't care. It shouldn't have to matter anymore.

"What?"

"I..let him go" Kiara repeated before drifting off to sleep once again.