So Complicated

After the trip back from the paradise I had remained utterly silent

After the trip back from the paradise I had remained utterly silent. Everyone was concerned on what had happened but I had told them that I had fell asleep at the beach and that Si just called a doctor in case I wasn't sick.

But that was a lie.

The doctor had came in telling me I had panic disorder, and the only one to know the truth was Daoming Si. My worst enemy.

"Hey Kiara are you okay you've been so silent" Shancai questioned as we approached our lockers.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly put on a smile,"No yeah I'm fine really. I just wanna get into my sandals and out of these heels" I semi lied.

I put the code in and opened my locker actually looking for my sandals but frowned noticing they weren't here,"Hey my shoes aren't here"

"Huh?" Quinghe asked as he went to look in my locker but nothing was there.

"Maybe you left them at home?" Shancai said but I shook my head.

"Good morning, Kiara" I froze hearing him. I nervously turned around seeing Si with F4 minus Lei.

He fixed his purple tie as him and his friends looked down to his shoes. Weirdly, I looked down there as well and gasped,"Your wearing my sandals!?" They're all ripped up with his gigantic feet!

"Oh they're yours ? No wonder, they're kinda tight" he smirked.

I scoffed slamming my locker shut,"Is there something really wrong with you? God just act like your age for once" I screamed ignoring his friends flinch.

I walked off pissed and went straight to the rooftop to cool down. To think he'd treat me any different after finding out about my condition. No, he was still just himself.

I mumbled multiple curses towards Si as I went out noticing Lei standing on the wooden boxes drawing.

I was surprised. I didn't think he'd be here. That was why I came here in the first place. I went back to turn around but Lei noticed my presence,"Kiara" he called.

I mentally cursed. I shyly smiled walking up to him looking at the drawing he made. Guess no turning back now,"Are you trying to draw..Jing?" I questioned.

"You can tell? Does it look like her?" He questioned glancing back at it.

I giggled,"Kind of. But I can make it better. If you don't mind"

He shrugged not really caring. I nodded going up to stand besides him as I grabbed the chalk stick and began to actually draw Jing from what I remembered. I dusted some parts off as I stuck my tongue out, focusing on her nose.

I looked back at Lei who stared at my little sketch amazed,"Wow your a good drawer"

"This? This isn't much. You should see my other sketches" I grinned handing him back the chalk stick.