I'm Sorry But No

Walking through the airport with Chen and Mira was annoying.  Especially with them just eating up all the stares and whispers we were receiving.  Girls pointed out Chen about his looks. Guys gave Mira and I lustful looks.

Some even snapped pictures of us.

The two were just taking it all in like it was a bouquet of flowers.

I on the other hand ignored them. I was too focused on the two people beside me who I all cousins.

"Oh come on cuz cheer up. It's not like we do this everyday" Chen smirked winking at a girl nearby.

I crossed my arms refusing to mutter a word. I didn't want to be near them at all.I was annoyed that the two were coming to this trip with me to Canada.

"I seriously don't get you at times. It's just a trip. After all we'll be meeting your boyfriend " Mira grinned nudging my side.

Before I could object my phone began to ring seeing that it was Si calling me. Speak of the devil..

I stopped in my tracks staring at my phone debating if I should answer or not.

"Whose calling you?" Chen questioned.

As I didn't reply Mira snatched it out of my hands. I shot my head up surprised,"Mira give it!"

Mira looked at it and chuckled,"It's your boyfriend? Then let me answer!"

I growled grabbing her arm harshly and took it out of her hands. Mira looked at me shocked at my aggressiveness but I cared little for it and answered the phone.

"Si what do you want?" I snapped into the phone.

"I heard your going to Canada" he replied back unaffected by my tone.

"Well you heard right. I am going. Why?" I questioned.

"If you're going then I'm staying behind."

I raised an eyebrow,"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Let me make it clearer, you can't go to Canada" he replied.

Who does he think he is bossing me around? Was he calling me for this reason?

"You don't control my actions Si. I was invited. Besides my cousins are joining me and they're not taking no for an answer."

Why was I fighting against him so much? I didn't even want to go on this trip.

"That doesn't mean you would enjoy it. You hate the cold, your always stressed out, I bet you don't even know how to ski" he reasoned.

Shit he got me.

"Okay..you have a point. But there's other stuff to do there so I'll just have to see."

"Kiara don't you get it? I didn't invite you, I don't want to see you, neither does Shancai"

Damn..

I bit my lip. Hearing that from him hurt me more than I thought it would.

I was about to give in saying fine but I realized that I would just be giving up. I was being lame.