The Meet Up

I slowly fluttered my eyes opened. My hand automatically went to cover my eyes from the sunlight shining through the room.

Damn it, what time is it?

I rose up on my elbows grabbing my phone from the night stand reading the time, 12:35 p.m

Wow I guess when Si dropped me off last night I really was exhausted. No wonder why I don't remember much after getting home.

I leaned back into the bed. I closed my eyes reflecting on what happened between Si and I. Our kiss, it's been a long time since I've kissed someone like that. He made me want more. It was insane. I let out a deep breath not wanting to think too much on the kiss.

I had to remember, it was just a one time thing, nothing else.

Slowly, I got out bed and got ready for the day, throwing on a knitted cream brown off the shoulder sweater with a denim short skirt. I stepped into my black ankle boots as I could hear my soft music that was playing through the room now being paused.

I looked at through the mirrors reflection seeing Chen stand at the door way. He still knocked announce his presence. He walked in wearing denim jeans with a plain white button shirt, exposing his abs a bit.

I glanced away, greeting him with politeness,"Morning Chen" I said while beginning to smear my strawberry lip gloss on my lips.

"Morning Cuz did the night with Si go well?"

I raised an eyebrow suspicious,"And your curious because?"

"Because he wants to know the dirty details" Mira answered bursting into my room. Mira wearing her exposing outfits like always crossed her arms with her hip slightly sticking out.

"Can you blame me? Her life is more interesting than ours" Chen sighed disappointed. He plopped himself on the made bed while Mira leaned against the wall.

"Our lives aren't that boring Chen. Your just pissed that I told you to stop sleeping with sluts" She argued glaring towards his way.

"They're my distraction from the boring life we live in"

I rolled my eyes at the two. After the lip gloss I didn't bother putting makeup wanting to let my natural beauty radiate.

"Well last night I gave him his gift, and we hung out at his families country club.." My voice trailed off.

The thought of last night and his kiss made me feel toxic. I wanted more, I wanted him to be here. So I could have his fingers lacing against my skin to make me weak.

God, no, the kiss was a one time thing!

"And?" Mira impatiently spoke.

I sighed going to my bed and grabbed my long coat. I was hesitant to say more. What would they say or think?

"Come on Kiara it's better when you tell us now then have us pressure you" Chen sighed having a annoyed tone.

"I'm too bored I need to know!" He whined.

"Mm guess I won't be telling you then" I grinned knowing that it would drive him crazy.

To my guesses I was right. Chen groaned very loudly that as I exited my room it was echoed down the hall.

I giggled going down the grand staircase calling one of maids over,"Hae Soo I need you to fetch me my phone and bag. I'm heading out"

She nodded respectfully,"Yes, Ma'am."

"Ms.Kiara" Mrs.Choa called me from down the stairs.

I glanced at Hae Soo as she left my side while coming to the last steps greeting Mrs.Choa with a smile,"Mrs.Choa, what is it?"