We Fight, We Cry but Mainly Love

I didn't go straight to Si's house after leaving school. I went to the hospital and stayed with Nick for most of the afternoon. Despite his mind being in some other state I talked to him about how school was a epic failure. That I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back tomorrow.  But I knew what I wanted was impossible now at this point.

I would disappoint Nick with my thoughts right now.

I stayed by Nicks side until I realized I had to go. But by the time I was stepping foot into Daoming Si's place it was already night time. It was almost midnight, everyone must've been asleep. I hoped I wouldn't wake anyone up.

I quietly tipped toed upstairs to my room. I used my phone as a flashlight til I reached my guest bedroom, carefully closing the door and turned around only to discover Si standing there. I jumped back startled instantly placing my hand to my chest, oh god,"What are you doing here late? I thought you'd be asleep" I whispered yelled.

Si scoffed,"Where the hell were you? I was looking for you all over town!"

"Wait what?" I blurted out in a normal tone. Wasn't he at school the entire day?

"I was worried about you! I saw that you weren't here and clearly I couldn't find you so what were you doing!?" He yelled.

I sighed,"Si can you calm down, there's people sleeping—"

"I don't give a shit about them Kiara, I mean it. Answer the damn question" He snapped.

"I was with a friend. That's all you need to know" I replied back crossing my arms. I get that he was concerned about me, but he didn't know where I was at. That was my business. I didn't want to burden him with more of my problems

I could see the frustration in him as he let his hands go through his hair,"Why are you being so difficult?"

I scoffed in disbelief,"Me, being difficult? Your the one being difficult by not trusting me."

"I do trust you, it's your friend who I don't trust"

"You don't even know who my friend is!" I yelled back.

"Doesn't matter. If you won't tell me then I'll figure it out myself."

I threw my hands to my sides annoyed,"See your being difficult! Can't you take my feelings into consideration?"

"Your such a hypocrite. Listen to your advice and apply that to me"

I screamed in frustration,"I do take your emotions to consideration.How—Why do you think I don't tell you shit? Because I don't want to burden you!"

"Bullshit Kiara!"

I looked at him unable to control these damn tears from falling,"Okay, what do you want me to say, huh? That—I left school, I went to see my friend whose in a fucking coma, and while he's struggling to open his eyes I'm struggling to fucking breathe every damn second? Is that what you wanna hear? Cause that right there is bullshit."

I stood there breathing heavy as he stood there breathless.

I scoffed pointing towards my door,"I seriously can't deal with your ridiculous attitude right now. Either you get or I will."

With no response I nodded,"Okay then I'll leave and go spend the night somewhere else" I said about to grab my backpack again from the ground but Si suddenly stopped me. I raised an eyebrow as I looked up at him again.

He sighed in defeat looking around shyly,"No..don't go, please." His hand slowly loosened around my wrist.

I could see the guilt in his eyes. Great now I feel bad. I gently grabbed his hand sighing,"I won't go Si. But this thing between us has to be controlled. We have to trust each other. Cause if that's the case then it's going to be hard for us. And I don't want that."