Whose Missing?

After breakfast Mira, Chen and I were outside making our way back to our mansion. I wasn't paying much attention to what they were doing or talking about. I kept dozing off.

I thought this vacation was suppose to help me relax but it wasn't relaxing. Instead I just felt like I needed to keep myself busy. Maybe being here was a mistake.

"Bam!"

I gasped shrieking at the cold snow that was shoved down my jacket. I put my hand inside my jacket trying to get it out, but it was already melting.

"God Mira you shouldn't have done that" Chen sighed with a sly smirk forming on his lips.

Mira grinned doing a bow.

I glared turning to the two,"Yah Huang Mira!"

"Oh come on Kiara you need to calm down. It's vacation time."She defended herself.

My glare didn't faze a single bit. I went to walk away until Chen words caught my attention,"Mira you need to stop bothering her. She's not herself"

"Well she needs to start. Or else some one is gonna challenge her title as Queen. And that someone might be me" Mira scoffed.

I bit my lip thinking of putting Mira in her place, doing what I would usually do. But instead I didn't have the energy to put with her. So I began to walk again to our mansion and locked myself in my room.

I took a hot bath for a good thirty minutes until Lei had called me over to head to their place. Apparently Mira and Chen were there and thought I should come too.

I declined his offer and stayed in reading a book. But eventually I got bored. I didn't know what else to do. I wanted to bake but it wasn't as fun. I hadn't baked in a long time.

I was trying to do things that would take my mind off of Jia. Nothing was working. I sighed remembering that offer Lei suggested. I at first thought to myself no. But in the end I found myself walking to Daoming Si's mansion.

I shivered gripping onto the jacket I had on. God this is the heaviest jacket I have on and I'm still cold!?

I shook my head disappointed.

What was worse was that I couldn't see a god damn thing. The snow kept falling to my eyes. I had to cover them a bit to keep the snow out of my face.

I sighed continuing to walk up the hill until I suddenly crashed to another person causing us both to fall down.

"Are you okay?" I recognized the persons voice.

"Shancai? What are you doing out here so late?" I questioned rising to my feet helping her along.

Shancai looked at me slightly relieved,"Kiara have you seen Xiaoyou? I can't find her anywhere. I heard she went to go out and see the night sky"

I shook my head,"I haven't seen her. But it's too cold for you to be looking for her Shancai. I don't think your friend is that crazy to be going out here so late."

"I still have to look. What if she's lost. I can't just leave her" she argued.

She began to walk away but I grabbed her arm, stopping her,"I know a few places she would go to watch the night sky. Your not familiar with this place. You go back and see if she comes and I'll go check."

Shancai went to argue but I already began to walk away going to several places. But every step seemed to be harder to take. My legs that felt cold were now burning. The wind was constantly blowing at my face it began to hurt a little.

"Hey Shancai's friend! Are you out there? It's too cold to be out here" I screamed continuously.

But the only thing I could hear was my voice echoing through the blizzard. I crossed my arms with my teeth shivering against each other.

"Are you even here?" I yelled.

This is dumb. Who would be crazy enough to be taking a night stroll in a fucking blizzard?

I went to turn back around but jumped at the sound of twigs snapping. I gasped shooting my eyes to the direction the sound had came from.

I couldn't see anything. I couldn't tell if there was someone there or not. I hesitantly stepped closer,"Shancai's friend..are you there?"

The shadow I was possibly imagining just stood there. I shook my head backing away. I felt scared. Maybe it was the dark, the blizzard, it was a perfect chance for something to attack me.

I took another step back and before I knew it I ran like hell.