Hate You

I groaned as Daoming Si continued to follow me through the ballroom

I groaned as Daoming Si continued to follow me through the ballroom. I went around a couple of people to escape him but he managed to grab a hold of me.

"Let go of me" I said trying to pull my arm back. He rolled his eyes at me and took me near the exit of the room away from people's ears.

"You've been avoiding me" he lowly said stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"I'm not the only one" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He asked irritated.

"I said I'm avoiding you cause your a brat!" I lied,"Plus why should I be talking to you? You haven't even apologized for what you did to me"

"Why should I apologize? It was your fault!"

I threw my hands up in the air,"What did I even do!? You never told me what I did"

"That's why you're an idiot. You don't even know what you did wrong"

I groaned again,"Forget it I'm out of this" I left Daoming Si and ignored his calls.

I pulled my phone out and gave Mr.Wang a text telling him to pull the car to the front since I felt like the night was ending for me.

I sighed about to stuff my phone into my pocket til I got a new text. I raised an eyebrow noticing it was from NY. I glanced around carefully before going to the restroom near the entrance.

Clicking through my phone, I clicked on the chat and immediately saw a picture of Bora and I together.

I remembered that day. It was when we went to the field trip to her child hood home, South Korea. That night was when we snuck out to a park and took multiple pictures, excited that we were able to get away from the bratty kids.

My breath hitched as my eyes began to water up on how long I stared at the phone.

Was this really Bora? What if she was the one hiding her identity? The hell am I even saying? The police clarified her death and everything!

I called another person knowing this private investigator worked for my family,"Hello Ms.Huang how is living in China?" He spoke in Korean.

I cleared my throat hoping my voice wasn't going to expose my emotions,"Hello Mr.Kim I'm doing well" I replied back smoothly,"Listen.. I need you to do something for me, and I'd like it if we kept this to ourselves"

"Of course, what can I help you with?"

"I need you to look into Young Boras information. I want to know what her phone numbers were"

"Will do, I'll have this information ready for you in three days" he replied.

I nodded,"Thank you."