Graduation Day

The finals were a success. I immediately passed them and I felt like crying on the spot cause of the effort I put in them. These finals were the hardest ones where I had to put in great effort because of the amount of time I missed.
Despite that, the stripper party that Mira forced me to go to, scarred me. Mira was having the time of her life in it but there I was almost getting humped by handsome guys.

I made a mental note to never take outfits from Mira and to lock my door in the mornings.

However, with my somewhat week being okay, today was the day the seniors graduation. I put on a black long sleeve top that was off the shoulder, green camouflaged pants with combat high heel boost. While I was staring at my reflection I stared at my hair in somewhat disappointment.

Story time, yesterday I decided to give my hair a haircut and since my stupid ass let Mira do it she cut it to my mid shoulders.
Take in mind that hair was once at the bottom of my back, and that I told her to give me a decent trim. I did not ask for a whole hair cut!

I mentally was thinking of ways I could get back at Mira.

The only good thing about it was that it did look good..which made it harder to think of a way I could get back at her.

I hurried in gathering my things. I currently had a bouquet of roses and a box that had a accessory for Lei since lately we've been getting really close.

I held onto the red ones in my hand along with the bracelet and made my way inside the school once I managed to drive out of traffic. I found Shancai and Li Zhen as the younger classman were watching F4 getting approached by many girls.

I ignored Shancai and Li Zhen making a comment about my hair while I found myself staring at Daoming Si who smiled at the girls who were giving him chocolates and asking for pictures.

I felt my heart shatter. He looked really good in a suit. How I wish I could run my fingers through his hair and kiss him..no..I can't think like that, not here.

I continued to watch him, but I instantly regretted it when he caught my eyes. He noticed my short hair as his smile simmered down with his features softening.

I bit my lower lip that had the taste of my lipgloss that was flavored strawberries. I looked away refusing to look any longer or else I might end up running into his arms.

Luckily my phone began to ring that it took my mind off of it. I pulled it out and put the phone between my ear and shoulder,"Hello?"

"Hey Kiara"

I smiled, walking up to my locker to put my backpack away,"Hey you, where you at?" I asked Lei.

"Im at the math building courtyard, meet me here."

I raised my eyebrow,"Right now?"

"Yeah"

I closed my locker holding in my free hands his roses and box that held the bracelet,"Alright see ya." I hung up and went down to the math courtyard.

It took me about five minutes to get there. Yet when I did walk outside I saw no one. I glanced around confused,"Didn't he say for us to meet up here?" I asked myself.

I was about to pull out my phone to call him but then violin music began to play. I quickly turned around to find Lei not dressed in a suit like Si and all the other seniors. He was dressed in a long trench pastel blue coat with a creme turtle next with skinny jeans.

I held onto the gifts and watched him play beautifully that I found myself smiling. It's been a while since I've seen him play, the last time I saw him play, I had a crush on him and he was so mysterious to me. He was that guy who said he had no interest in meddling in other people's business.