Chapter 2-Reunion

Now I've time skip to their mall scene.
Enjoy my lovely readers *does heart sign*
    ................................................
~Lucien POV~
"Where are you?" Miruna questions on the phone.
"I'm trying to find a parking spot," I roll my eyes.
"Don't you roll your eyes at me!" Shouts on the phone.
"How do you know I did it?" I question back.
"You forgot to add if with the I," she explains.

Sighing I park my car. It's a 1967 chevy impala hardtop four door and black. Powered by a 502-cubic-inch big-block V8.What a true Spn fan would call 18 feet of badass. Thanks to my new found connections with my family I know just about most of the people around here. Then again that really isn't a good thing.

Especially since my father is a terrible person.

Just like mom

He only wants me for money.

"Luci? Luci!? Luci!? Lucien Cavallero are you even paying attention?!?" Miruna questions.
"Yeah yeah Miruna I parked now where are you?" I question raising a brow as I ensured my car was safe.

"What did I say?" She questions.

"Something about one out of millions of guys with the name Kim is freakishly tall," I shrug passing by some people.
"He's not just one dude Luci," Miruna answers.
"Yeah yeah now where are you before I leave?" I question.
"Is that a threat?" She questions.
"No honey this isn't a threat it's a warning," I reply.

"Well someone hasn't had her cup of sugar," She comments back.

"In 5," I Countdown.

The final countdown~

"Okay okay Moody .... Look behind you," she answers. Ending the call there stood a female with burgundy brown hair. If it weren't for her eyes I would've called her a stranger.

"Miruna?" I question shock.
"I know I'm hot right?" She poses triumphantly.
"Nope .... I miss marshmallow Miru," I pout crossing my arms.
"Meanie," she punches my shoulder."Wo wait you've definitely been working out when did you get so packed?"

"Medics have to stay semi fit most of my weight goes to my thighs making my legs strong," I shrug.
I wore a green sweater, a grey sports bra under a sun flower patterned black shirt, wine colored tights, and monochromatic hightops. I also have a grey flower crown intertwined with sunflowers.

I like sunflowers.

Miruna on the other hand wore a pair of purple high waisted jeans, a red shirt with a pink flower pattern, a black leather jacket, and a pair of pink Dr.marten's with black laces. She also wore make up. More specifically pink lipstick, a bit of mascara, and her nails all painted pink with cute red flowers.

Walking in the mall the two of us chat away the day until Miruna's stomach growls interrupting her latest topic.
Music. Something about a kpop member known as RM.

"I'll find us a spot to sit you go get the food," she says.

Nodding I head off.

.....
.....
.....
.....

To the Starbucks line. With a ding sound I sigh.

Hot chocolate and don't forget

Rolling my eyes I text back.

Okie

The line's so long.

Ugh

V POV
"Are you sure no one will notice us?" RM questions looking around.
"Yeah appearantly no one really listens to our music," Seokjin answers.
"Look they have a carousel!" Jung shouts.
"Going!" Jimin shouts. Sighing Suga yawns.

"Namjoon take Tae with you. I heard there's a starbucks here so go find it I'll watch the kids," 'mom' sighs watching Jimin and Jungkook already half way to the carousel.

Looking around we finally make it to the long line of Starbucks. In front of us being a very short person. Even shorter than Jimin.

She has black wavy hair and wore a green jacket that fits quite big on her over a sunflower pattern shirt violet red pants with black and white hightops.

To make it even more odd she had a flower crown on top of her head. Her fashion sense is just as bad as Namjoon but it suits her.

"I see you Tae," RM answers eyeing the girl as well.

I roll my eyes at him then look ahead over to the girl.