Chapter 18-True

Lucien POV
"What's life without some fun?" I ask taking Miruna's hand in my own. "Honestly boring," She says as she nonchalantly holds my hand.
"My wife understands," I fake a tear and brush it off with a small smile. "Anyways which should we ride first?" I ask her as we look around. She points to one of the rollercoasters.

"That!" She looks at me with stars practically in her eyes.
"Let's go then," I smile walking over to the rollercoaster. After three rollarcoaster rides and food along the way I receive a text message. Stuck in place I tuck my phone quickly away. Clueless Miruna looks over at me tilting her head to the side.

So cute snap out of it Lucien. "Our dates are here," I mumble knowing she couldn't hear me then drag her off to our main destination. Once I saw my sweet I run over to him. "Ren my love I've missed your warmth," I confess hugging said person. "You with missing me in your arms."

I didn't have to look up at him to know he was smiling as I felt his arms wrap around me. "Just came to steal you away from your wife," he jokes back. "I hope you don't mind Miruna." She looks at Ren and smiles. "Have fun you two. Don't do anything that'll make Luci hurt you. Though Lucien you should've told me your boyfriend was coming. I would've let you had the whole time with him."

"Would've ruin my plan," I smirk facing her as D.O. shows up.
"Hey Miruna. Ren. Lucien," D.O. greets casually appearing. Miruna's face turns red as she hears D.O.'s voice.

She glares at me. "You are so dead," She mouths to me.  With a smile I give her a thumbs up then go into serious mode.
"Your a lucky one, but think yourself to lucky," I warn pointing a finger at him as I huff my cheeks. Pulled away from him Ren takes me to a house full of silly mirrors.

Miruna POV

I turn around to face D.O. only to look towards the ground to hide my red face. "So um..." I couldn't think of what to say so I grab his hand and drag him off to some random rides to get over my nerves. Which actually helps me out a lot. Though I gave up trying to explain to some of the workers we weren't a couple.

"Kyungsoo, I um... I wanted to talk to you about the rumors that are being spread about me dating an EXO member," I softly say as we are walking by little games. "I want the rumors to be true," I mumble as I look at the ground. He looks at me confused, not hearing the last thing I said. "What was that?" I look at him as I force myself to smile. "It was nothing. Forget I even said a thing." Instead of forgetting it, he pulls me closer to him. "If you're trying to ask me out then be more confident about it," D.O. whispers to me causing me to blush as my eyes widen. I open my mouth to say something, but close it as I put my hands on his cheeks. "Aish. You make me so crazy Kyungsoo. It's like we're already dating." He smiles at me. "Mhmm." I gently squish his cheeks. "I guess we should make it official then. It'd probably stop the constant question of if we're dating or not," I say as I earn a slight glare from squishing his cheeks.

I stop squishing them and lean forward. "Maybe we should seal the deal with a kiss." This makes us both laugh at how dorky I'm being. "I don't need a kiss to tell me how I feel, but if you really want one then I won't refuse." I look away as my face gets hot at his words. D.O. gently turns my head to look at him before kissing me, which slightly shocked me, of course I kiss back. He pulls back first then messes up my hair. "You're a dork Miruna." I cutely pout as I fix my hair before smiling at him. "I'm your dork Kyungsoo."

Lucien POV

"Found you!" With a jump back he nearly stumbles over only for me to pull him in for a hug. "You almost fell there Ren. Pretty clumsy aren't you?" I question raising a brow as I look up at him.

"Yeah but you're clumsier," he shrugs as we walk out.

"Am not," I cross my arms and turn to face him. Just as I was about to say anything else I bump into someone falling in Ren's arms.
"You really like my hugs huh?" Ren smirks down at me as if to say I told you so.

"Wanna know the only sweets I hate?" I ask looking away from him.
"What is it?" Ren questions knowing he won the point over. Now at a milk toss game we play against each other.

How old fashion is that?

"Cotton candy," I answer winning the game for him instead of vice versa.
Ren chooses his prize and smiles at it.
"Your both such good friends," He comments winking at Ren. Just as he hands it to Ren I smile.
"I'm a guy and she's my girlfriend," Ren answers walking away with me.
Near a dart game I try to focus.

Pop

Pop

Pop

"Got it!" I cheer winning a mini unicorn plushie.