Chapter 33- Salt Sits

Lucien POV

"Hey! Hey Miruna guess what I've decided!" I shout earning shushes from BTS as I make my way over to her. "Say hello to the fans!"
"Oh uh H-Hi," Miruna stutters and waves at the camera then looks over at my face in shock. "What happen to your face?"

"I fell but that doesn't matter," I wave off. "Wanna read some of their comments with me?"
"Sure," Miruna smiles.
"Now first question in sync now," I instruct with my left hand free of the camera I put one finger down one at a time as if it were a countdown two of us read it.

"Is it true Sx2 is actually coming back?"

"Yes it's true and if any of you've been keeping up to date the prize is," I point over to Miruna then zoom in on her imitating a drum roll and seconds later zoom out to point the camera over to me. "One of us! That's right you get to choose which one of us you'd like to spend a day with. Now next question!"

"What's it like with the whole cast?"

"Pretty great took me awhile to mellow a few of them out," I admit scratching the back of my head recalling a memory of them all being quiet and uncertain of me.

"Did you really dye your hair red or is it your natural color?"

"Yeah it's my natural color," I answer. "My mom really did dye my hair. She hates the color red."

"Kaachan can you speak a little Vietnamese for me? My friends don't believe you speak it since you never did in an interview."

I motion the camera over to Miruna who nods. "Sx2 vlog sống trở lại của Lucien," she says then poses with a peace sign tilting her head to the side.

Aegyo

"Truth or dare?"

"I choose truth," Miruna answers.

"Is it true that you and Lucien never dated?"

"It's true Lucien's like my knight in shining armour. She's very protective of me which is why she threatened D.O. on our first date," Miruna blushes.
"Double date," I remind her to which she nods.

"Double date?"

I summarize the whole story for them and once I'm done they ask me to play truth or dare. "Dare," I answer without hesitation not expecting much a challenge.

"I dare you to kiss the next person that walks in."

"Miruna we're here!" Chanyeol shouts barging in.
"Hey Chanyeol we need your help with something come here!" I wave him over.
"What is it?" He questions confused as I pull him down to my height.
"This is a dare," I whisper in his ear as a heads up then quickly peck him on the cheek and push him away.
"Oh what happen to your icy lotus?" Kai jokes as D.O is hugged by Miruna.

"We broke up now to next question," I shrug off checking the comments/ questions.

"Sx2 divorce official."
"What happen to Luren?"
"Did Luren become Lucel?"

"Luren and Luceol are nonexistent," I answer simply. "Sorry pretzels but Happy Virus and Han forever. In other words ..... If it isn't Changbin it's Chanhun." All of EXO laugh at my inner fangirl moment then wave at the camera.
"Didn't think you listened to our music," Sehun states.

"I've been catching up on music recently. EXO-L fans are so funny you know?" I admit.
"What are you Kushina from Naruto now?" Xiumin questions as Chanyeol has yet to recover from my kiss.
"Dattebayo!" I answer with a thumbs up to them then zoom the camera towards them. "Just kidding," I beam then say," I'm an Uchiha full way ....... Anyways say goodbye to the viewers."

EXO wave goodbye to fans some even blowing kisses as I zoom out then face it to me. "Though we didn't speak much my sweet Choco pretz you can expect more vlogs from me. Remember no matter how sweet you are it's okay to be a little salty every once and awhile." With that I end the video. "Now to eat!" I shout fist bumping the air.

I could really go for some ramen noodles and dangos. "Want any?" I question everyone who slowly crowd around me from the scent of my recently cooked meal. I never made food for this many people but I'm sure their happy to eat. They all nod forming a line as I hand each one a bowl of ramen.

"How long has it been since you and Ren called each other?" Miruna questions out of the blue as I eat my ramen then stop to wipe my face clean with a napkin.
"A month," I shrug off then stand back up to get seconds.
"Your cooking's really good," Yoongi comments.
"Yeah you should cook for us the next time we hangout with Yoongi and Miruna," RM utters.
"If I'm feeling up to it maybe," I shrug then fill my bowl with more ramen.

Thud

"Chan!"

Turning I see Chanyeol on the ground. "Is he hurt?" I question then with a light sigh place my bowl down. Walking over to him I check his head to find no injury. "You're so clumsy Chanyeol."

"Remind you of someone?" Kai jokes.
Rolling my eyes I help Chanyeol up.

"Funny Kai very funny guess this is why Gohan takes forever to revive you," I reply back.

~One Week Later~

"Why did I have to help you again?" I question Miruna.
"I need an outfit for my date with D.O. and with your help I'll get the outfit right," Miruna declares.
"Yeah right you'll probably just choose the opposite of what I say," I state with an eye roll as I pull out a red dress.

"Done you look great now can I sleep?" I question her. Posing in the mirror she smiles at her outfit nervous then nods.
"Thank you so much!" She squeals hugging me.
"Please let go of me Miru-Chan I'm missing anime time," I whine. Letting go of me I make a beeline to my temporary room.

Knock

Knock

Ugh who is it now?

Ruining my precious anime time.
"Hola mi nombre is Juan," I greet the person tiredly then yawn.
"H-Hey so uhm the guys and I were wondering if you wanted to watch a movie with us?" Chanyeol questions.
"She told me to babysit you all?" I question earning a yes from him.
Now in the living room I lay on the floor rolled up in a blanket as they put a horror film on.

With a hand on my shoulder I look up to see Chanyeol afraid then see the others are just as afraid.