Chapter 42- My Dedication

Lucien POV

As Reina jumps through channels So-Ra tells her to halt and shouts my name. "What is it?" I question joining them on the couch.
"Your fight with Becky's on tv!" So-Ra squeals. Watching it with much suspense they're surprised at the results and before they can question me Shikari walks in with Ryoma who read his phone in hand.

"After a surprising idol decides to face Becky Lynch their match is shortly interrupted by Charlotte Flair and Ronda Rousey. With Becky's and Lucien's match interrupted they decide to call it a draw in order to defeat The Queen and The Baddest Woman on the Planet. With the unlikely team up this surprising team up was in fact defeated by The Man and what we're calling The Spicy Bear. Sx2 fans ponder what can't Lucien do?" Ryoma finishes reading outloud.

"You were amazing out there. Their even calling for two more matches," Shikari says congratulating me.
"Thanks but that'll have to wait. I still have a couple solo performances and a film to finish," I point out.
"Wait does that mean you'll fight?" Ryoma questions as he tucks his phone away.

"Not sure yet depends on the match up," I admit as I take my own phone out. "Wonder what Miruna's up to?"

Miruna POV

"I can't believe I'm actually watching people who fight for fun." I grumble as I flip to the tv station with Lucien's match with The Man. "Ah, I see you're watching your bestie go against The Man." I look over at Ji-soo as she sits down beside me on the couch. "Momo and Hana watched this online despite being able to watch it on the tv. I guess they didn't want Bo-song and me to see them watching it." I look back at the tv before getting annoyed that the match is interrupted. "Oh come on! Luci was about to beat her if it wasn't for those two!" Ji-soo laughs at my anger which caught me off guard. Ji-soo rarely laughs out loud, she may snicker or softly giggle, but never full out laugh. My face heats up in embarrassment. "Ya! Some of us are trying to focus on important things... Is Ji-soo unnie laughing?" I nod as I look at Hana. "She's laughing at me for getting annoyed at the match between Luci and some fighter." I clearly didn't watch wrestling at all to know anyone's name. Hana slightly glares at me. "You're a hopeless case Miruna. I'm going back to my room, I have things to do." Hana says as she heads back to her room which she shares with Momo. "Runa thanks for the laugh, but you need to get going since we have to leave for dance practice in a bit and we don't want fans thinking you've come back to DiVerse though we wouldn't mind having you back." I nod as I stand and stretch. "Yeah, though I won't be in the spotlight for a while. Unless EXO forces me to preform with them." I tell her as I head for the door. "Try not to be a mother hen while touring with them!" I roll my eyes at Ji-soo's statement. "I'm leaving!" I call out for them all to hear before leaving the dorm house.

I enter my place and make my way to my room to finish packing. As I'm packing I pull out my phone and call Ryoma since Lucien hasn't given me a number that I can reach specifically her at. "Hey Ryo, let Luci know I'm going to be leaving with EXO soon for their tour. I'll be helping the staff out with whatever, but I'll be mainly helping with hair and makeup. Also tell her that at one point that confession she gave me isn't going unnoticed. That's all. Thanks kiddo." I tell him, even though it is a voicemail I'm leaving him. After leaving the message I set my phone on my nightstand so I'm not distracted while I finish up packing. "I can't believe I agreed to stay at the boys dorm for the night since we'll be leaving tomorrow early in the morning." I mumble to myself before I finish up packing my things. I grab my phone and shove it as well as its charger into my backpack. I roll my suitcase to the front door then grab my backpack that has my laptop, its charger, my phone, its charger and a few other essentials in it. With my backpack on, I grab my suitcase and leave my house while making sure every thing inside will be safe while I'm gone. "Off to EXO's dorm room." I tell myself softly.

"Miruna!" I hear before I'm practically tackled by a few members of EXO. I squeak as my space is invaded by the boys. "Help! I'm being squished!" I call out, but I'm not sure I was heard.