Chapter 9-Recognition

Lucien POV
"Quick turn the tv on!" Shikari shouts to Ryoma.
"Huh? What for?" Ryoma trips as the screen appears up from the ground.

"Lucien may have started her career off as a singer but she's best known for her acting and medical skills. Yes you heard it folks. An idol you can rely on to provide you CPR with experince."

"I certainly wouldn't mind having her perform CPR on me."

Insert eye roll

"She'll be in one of the newest horror shows called Shredded Wings."
"What is this show really about?"

"This show is about a group of misfit high schoolers entering a Quirky Hunter Academy classified as four similar to the books and movies by Harry Potter but more or less Rated R. Butterfly is the class of air, Slugs are Earth, Seahorse are water, and Bulls are fire. The Butterflies, Slugs, Seahorses, and Bulls each have a class they excel in. The Bulls being easiest to join while the Butterfly is the most difficult to join."

"So why exactly was a Butterfly chosen as an animal to represent a class?"

"People view the butterfly as representing endurance, change, hope, and life. Many cultures associate the butterfly with our souls. They're deep and powerful representations of life. In the Christians view the butterfly as a symbol of resurrection."

"So what makes this any different from every other show?"

"Well for one nearly each member symbolise the opposite of their house. The academy is actually for students with a flare for their certain elements and works to improve or embrace what house represents. Some slightly more gifted than others and all different yet similar to others. They look to cause trouble and villainous as they are they too have their limits. If you want more details you'll have to watch the show. Spoilers are something I've worked hard not to have."

"When will the show be out?"
"Tomorrow at Seven."
"Well you heard that get ready to kick back and see how villains are."

Turning the tv off my phone rings like crazy.

Messages from Miruna
....

You're an actress?

When were you going to tell me?

Lucien answer me!!!!

Tell the goods!

Don't leave me on read

Clicking on another I sigh.

Idjit

Then another

Be there by nine or don't bother with your interviews Ms.Sensation

Muting them all I turn my phone off.
"I need a new phone," I sigh.
"Celebrate we made it this far," Ryoma fist bumps the air enthusiastic.
"We'll go buy you two phones stay here and do your workouts. You have a big day tomorrow," Shikari pats my head.

Miruna POV

Why is she ignoring me?

"Something bothering you Miru?"
I smile at Hana and shake my head."Nope! Now back to practice. We have to be ready for our concert in a few days!"

She just shakes her head as she crosses her arm. "Says the one who needs more practice than any of us."
I blush softly in embarrassment as I scratch the back of my neck.
"Hana give our leader some slack. She has been busy writing our music and helping with our expenses."

I look at Ji-soo as she helps our second oldest with stretching. "Aish. I don't see how our maknae is our leader."
"She does more than you do and you're older than her," Bo-song, our oldest member says.
"Can we not fight and practice?" I suggest to everyone. They all agree and we start our dance practice once again.

After a couple of hours we finish practicing for the day. "Alright everyone, we're done for today. Go relax," I say as they all nod before we head back to the dorm.
Going their separate ways to get cleaned up. I sigh softly as I go shower. After my shower I go to the kitchen only to stop to see the girls watching something on the tv.
"Hey. Miru isn't that your friend?"
I look at the tv before nodding and heading into the kitchen. I text Lucien's manager in hopes of actually getting an answer from Lucien. As I wait we munch on some grub.