❤Episode 3❤- ❤Break Through❤

*BTOB are seen discussing with other fellow members of Seahorse but voices aren't heard as Danuja calmly enters everyone turns to see him place a thick file onto the odd coffee table they all sat at. In bold the file opens to show Park and a picture of Monarch*

Zakari: We're assign her for the week?

KM & Qin: Why?

*G Shrugs while Mizu and Suno look through the file along side Shun while Joon is looking at computer screens in another room. Camera zooms in on Monarch asleep in her previous cryochamber pod then flashes over to Danuja*

Danuja: I've had the most experience with a fellow member

Imoogi: They want you to keep her in check? *Danuja nods*

Ryojin: Makes sense *G nods in agreement*

G: He'll have to show her around while the rest of us are back to classes a whole week isn't enough rest for the normies *Looks over at Joon still observing Monarch*

Qin: Not true *Everyone turns to look at him* We have to be careful

RK: The bulls aren't very happy with her burying them

Suno: Especially when she exposed the traitors *Mizu nods confirming it alongside Danuja*

Shun: We need to figure out what to do with her then since she's to be under our supervision

Mizu: Most of the papers are blank

Imoogi: Doesn't matter Danuja has already decided to have her under his eye to ensure she isn't a threat. Isn't that right Danuja?

Danuja: *Crosses his arms and sighs with his eyes shut* It's only smart to put her with the most experience of us all but still .... Even if the Sultan herself assign me this task *trails off*

Mizu: ..... Would it not be best to put her with the house she personally had assign?

Zakari: The butterflies are elite members but lazy and all about fun. Why do you think they didn't capture another member of Park?

KM: True but they did leave a good trail to them in fact basically handed her over to us while they are off who knows where searching for the missing bulls (EXID) while two stay to help the fellow slugs

Inojin: Even all of the male Slug members are after the traitors

Mizu: What about the new students?

Joon: What about them?

Shun: I heard a few of them left

Ryojin: A whole group of them. They could've been members of Butterfly but were unfairly place in Slug (BTR) as so chose to transfer over to another far more elite place *Emphasis on the word elite and insert eye roll*

RK: A whole group gone? Wow they must have really hate this place after all. Then again this place isn't that fun

G: Babysitting isn't our typical thing then again she isn't much of a normal whatever she is

Joon: A short insomniac of a red head with natural honey like skin

(Thaw_Hearts: The song above is a favorite of mine I'm sorry if it doesn't suit the story I just really love this song)

*Everything goes black then shows Monarch sitting in a grassy field over a night sky beside her a cloaked figure*