Chapter 46- Different

Lucien POV
"As a kid people would bully me for continuing to dye my hair," I sigh. "They thought my red hair was just a way of seeking attention but the truth of the matter is that I was in fact born with red hair. My mom would constantly dye it other colors which is why they don't believe me," I reveal a picture of me with light caramel blonde hair with recklessly dyed black patches," My grandparents were the sweetest people I had ever met. They would take care of us and even cut my hair for having so many dyed products hide my true color."

"Lucien their almost ready for us," J-Hope cuts in.

"Just a sec," I point the camera over to J-Hope," Say hi to my choco pretzis."
"Hi J-Hope here," J-Hope smiles waving at the camera.

"Sweet boy's a great singer just like the rest of his members. If you don't know him he's J-Hope," I laugh at his expression as he waves," Precious boy's a member of an awesome KPop group known as BTS. Their a group of hella attractive giants."

J-Hope awkwardly leaves after awhile to meet up with the others. "Hehehe now back to me," I turn the camera over to me. "I lost a bet with the guys and so my punishment is my hair being dyed," I point a finger over my lips," Until then wish BTS and me luck.
Oh and I just opened a youtube account called PewdooX2. Subscribe to see more dance performances and etc."

.....................................................

After the performance on stage was done one of the members hand me a microphone. "Hey there everyone! Who of you lots are here for another song request ?!?!?" I casually say pointing at said people earning screams from the audience. "Well here goes nothing. Mi gente donde estan?"

The crowd cheers. "Argentina!" They cheer louder. "Bolivia! Chile! Mexico! España! Columbia! Cuba! Puerto Rico! Ecuador! Y todo los quien saber!" I shout sweating a bit nervous as the crowd gets louder.

Once they quiet down the music begins to play as my line begins.

3rd POV
The change in her usual blank expression shift to that of a calm and seemingly at ease facial look. Her oddly soothing tone massively different from her usual music they'd hear that it astounded not only the members of BTS but that of the staff members. "Did you know she could sing like that?" Shikari whispers to Ryoma not far from the group.
"Not at all. She must have practiced nonstop," Ryoma assumes.

As the song ends Lucien smiles towards the audience then shortly leaves the stage with BTS leaving the crowd happy and shock.

...................................................

The first youtube video posted on PewdooX2 shown of Lucien fangirling compilations. The first was when So-Ra and Reina met Dean Ambrose then to them meeting Daniel Bryan for the first time immediately asking for his autograph. The second clip reveals Lucien looking away with tears of joy streaming down her face as Rey Mysterio greets her. The third clip shown Lucien being congratulated by Rey Mysterio on the win against Charlotte Flair and Lacy Evans. Then flickers to her meeting the Shield (Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and Seth Rollins) who greet Reina and So-Ra with open arms, the next being of So-Ra and Reina hugging each member of the Shield, the last clip shown Becky Lynch greeting Lucien who so obviously had heart eyes for Becky.

Reina and So-Ra tease her in the clip and then ask for Becky's autograph stumbling upon a mini chat they state that Becky was nearly as strong as Lucien without Lucien aware of the matter until Becky looks up at Lucien and says to deal a match in with her. Not being able to back down in front of her sister Lucien gulps nervous and shakes Becky's hand to call the match official.

The second video uploaded on Lucien's youtube account shown of BTS playing Uno against Lucien. At first Jin, V, and Jimin are out leaving RM, J-Hope, Suga, and Lucien. RM is then out and finally J-Hope's out leaving both Lucien and Suga to play. Suga then does his magic with the words card whisperer appearing above him then fade away as he flips the card over. The camera glitches to BTS choosing what color to dye Lucien's hair then the camera is turn to Lucien who looks beyond ready.

The third video then reveals Lucien's back turn.

"Compliments to the hairstylist for the great job," Lucien says as she turns to face the camera then is given said camera by Shikari who smiles impress while Ryoma gives a thumbs up

"Compliments to the hairstylist for the great job," Lucien says as she turns to face the camera then is given said camera by Shikari who smiles impress while Ryoma gives a thumbs up. "Now to the guys reactions," Lucien sighs walking out. As they do Shikari drives her to a restaurant while Ryoma helps her cover her hair with a grey Hijab. Parking the car they then walk in.

"You stay here I'll talk to them," Ryoma whispers as he waves at the camera then shortly leaves.

Nodding Shikari and Lucien nod at the camera then point it over to BTS. Lucien double checked to make sure the hijab hid her hair. "There goes the signal," Shikari motions Lucien to go. Doing so Lucien takes a seat between J-Hope and V while Shikari mans the camera.

"So how'd it go?" RM questions as the others look at her curious.

"What do you guys think?" Lucien questions as Shikari faces the camera towards her removing the Hijab to reveal her various purple hair that faded to various shades of pink locks.
"You look great," Jin comments as Jimin gives a thumbs up, RM nods then goes back to eating, and Suga nods with his mouth shut no doubt full of food. Lucien is then given the camera and turns it off.

The forth video reveal Lucien and BTS pratice for an upcoming performance then to them taking a break. Casually asking random questions then zooms in on V being chase by Suga only for the two to wind up asleep.

.....................................................

"Día del Muertos is coming up in a few months," Reina says face timing Lucien. "So-Ra and I ..."
"We want to go see grandma and grandpa in Mexico," So-Ra says impatient.

"Sounds great. Do you want me to invite Shikari and Ryoma or strictly family?" Lucien questions.

"They can come," Reina answers shortly twiddling with her fingers.
"Can big sister Miruna come?" So-Ra asks hopeful.

"I'll ask her when I see her in person," Lucien answers. Before they can say anything else someone knocks on her door then walks in.

"Hey Luc the guys and I were wondering if you'd like to eat out or stay in," Jimin says walking in.

"Doesn't matter so long as it isn't seafood," Lucien states shortly.
"When we go there can you make us Codornices en pétalos de rosa?" So-Ra asks making Lucien choke on her own saliva.

"If we finish cooking comida para abuelita y abuelo," Lucien coughs out then shakes her head. "That takes a lot of patience I'll definitely need help."
"We'll help," Reina assures then exchanging goodbye's leave early for online classes.