Chapter 21- Conspiracies Blown

Lucien POV
"Has anyone ever told you that you look like the love child of both Minhyuk from BTOB and Seolhyun from AOA?" One of the interviewers question me.
"Yes but my parents are actually N and Leo from VIXX," I answer pulling my phone out. "Call Dongseang."

"Calling Dongseang."

"Pikaredchu!"
"Hey Ravi put mom on the phone."

"Yes?" N questions.
"Where's dad?" I ask out loud.
"Leo! Our daughter's on the phone! Come!" N shouts followed by a loud thud.
"I'm busy," Leo casually replies.
"But it's our little girl Lucien. She has something important to say," N replies back.

The interviewers smile and awe at the scenario before them.

"Tell her I'm busy."
"Do you not love me father?"
"Oh uh I di-"

Thud

"She's on tv," Ken's voice speaks up.
"Say hi to everyone," I laugh lightly.
"Hi/Hello!" A few of them shout while arguing could be heard in the background.
"Are mom and dad arguing?" I ask outloud pretending to sound hurt. "Please get them to stop."

"Stop your both going to make Noona cry," Ravi shouts.
"Yeah," Ken backs up.
"Ok ok ok," Leo sighs giving in.
"I have an important question am I adopted?" I question earning silence for a good five minutes before they bust out laughing.
"Yeah you are," Leo admits.

"Your real parents are Yveltal and Arceus," N answers. I fake being hurt as they inform me.

Two pokemons

Why of all the parents would it be those two?

.....................................................

~3rd POV~
Eyes shut Lucien focus ahead with her face devoid of emotion she clears her mind of thoughts as the music began. With each move she took she slowly began to relax until she no longer remember why she was there. The bliss that came in being in her own world no one would truly understand. The music just seem so right to her as she continued performing not once did she acknowledge nor notice someone enter the room until the music stop.

"You should be resting your sick," Ren cuts in.
"Couldn't sleep," she answers with a shrug.
"Want to do another dance?" He questions her to which she nods and plays another song.
"Keep up and I might just fall again," She mumbles.
"Fall again?" He asks confused.

"Ready," She speaks up. As if they've played it thousands of times the two stay in sync. Each move just as perfect as the next.

Done with the dance for the day they walk out together unknown to them Jae had the entire 'performance' recorded then runs over to BTS and VIXX who match the dance 'off'.

"Looks like RM's worried," Jae speaks into his camera then shows RM's shock expression.
"This was her dancing for fun?" Ken questions. RM scoffs then points at the camera.
"I'm definitely going to beat her at dancing."

Rolling his eyes Yoongi and the others wish him the best of luck.

         ...................................................

"Oh what's up guys?" Miruna questions.
"We wanted some dance advice for RM," Jungkook speaks up showing a video of RM 'rehearsing'.
"What do you think?" Jimin asks knowing exactly how the situation is.
"You know you could ask Lucien to lose the dance battle of history she's not one for competition," Miruna quotes on Dance battle.

(Thaw_Hearts: Saw what I did there?)

"But then it wouldn't be fair," J-Hope states.
"True enough," Miruna sighs. "Wait isn't Lucien sick today? She shouldn't be awake at all."
"What are you guys up to ruining Miruna's date? I thought that was my job," A scratchy voice Lucien says as V hides the video.

"Date?" Jin questions as D.O. walks over handing Miruna food.
"I thought everyone knew," Suga yawns as the rest of BTS with the exception of RM stare at him.
"Your supposed to be in bed," Miruna huffs as heat rises to her face.
"Aw honey don't blush I'll get rid of them for you," Lucien yawns. "Suga is contagious run everyone," Lucien lets out another yawn.

"The only one contagious here is you," Suga replies.
"I'll get you all sick if you don't leave them alone," Lucien smirks.
"Yeah right," V says uncertain. Pulling her mask down all of BTS run away from the short redhead.

        ...................................................

Achoo

"Told you I'd get you sick," Lucien smiles feeling semi accomplish.
"Yeah yeah now give me back my cover," V whines.
"No way I had it first," Lucien replies childishly as she carefully ate a bowl of soup.
"You both are sick really?" Namjoon sighs as Suga sneezes. Giving Suga a blanket he orders Jungkook to check their temperatures.

"So what now?" Lucien questions as V snatches the blanket away. Standing up she grabs her empty bowl, carries it to the sink and washes it.
"You rest," Jin says handing Lucien a far bigger blanket than the one she had previously.
"Whatever happen to Ren?" J-Hope questions confused.
"Doing an interview with the rest of Nu'est," Lucien shrugs turning her tv on then clicks on a random anime.

"Ah makes sense," Jungkook says while V and Namjoon are distracted by the tv. Hours fly by until Lucien finally falls asleep. J-Hope takes a picture of the three asleep on the couch. Lucien in her sleep held out a pillow to Namjoon while V hugs her.

          ...............................................

"What's up Miruna?" Lucien questions as Ryoma and Shikari send her a picture of the schedule for next week performances.
"Just you naming BTS after anime characters," Miruna smiles at the video.
"How dare you hug me! Bad Kaneki! Go read a book!" Lucien pouts at a sad V who then asks for her forgiveness. "Only if you give me strawberry cake."
"Done!" V shouts as Jungkook puts glasses on. "Conan Levi is back."

"Why is she here?" RM questions in the video as he sees Lucien throw a master ball shape pillow at Suga.
"Let me catch you Pikachu!" Lucien shouts throwing the pokeball pillow at Suga who catches it then lays back on the couch with mentioned pillow. Before RM could even question it the video cuts over to see the sick trio asleep with V hugging Lucien who holds a pillow out to Suga in her sleep.