Chapter 47- Clarify Lucien's Type

Lucien POV
"Live entry congrats. Today's the day I'll answer dating questions," I huff with my arms crossed then read the first question.

"Have you ever dated any of the cast members besides Ren?"

"Yes I have," I hold up two fingers. "Though one of them didn't really count since we technically never went on any dates."

"Who were they?"

"Changsub and Felix. Though it was on accident. I was at the airport when I met Changsub and at the time I didn't know any of the members name's in BTOB. We just kept joking around with each other and when the time came he had to leave again we kissed," I sigh at the sweet memory then look down with a frown," It was great but we decided to focus more on our careers after a few days.

As for Felix ...... I was in incognito when I met him. He ran pass me when a crowd of fans suddenly came in to veiw. They asked me if I saw a good looking guy with orange hair and freckles and I said I did then pointed at a random direction. When they were gone I was about to head to a studio to perform with a kpop group for the third time in a row when the ginger I saw earlier lay his hand on my shoulder out of breathe. He gave me his name and I told him mine.

That's when we found out that we were both going to the same place on the way there he told me a little about the group Stray Kids. He was man enough to ask me out in person which I enjoyed because he was also very nervous. Just so cute anyways we never officially went on a date but do like to hug. I'm pretty mellowed out when it comes to relationships."

"What do you look for in a relationship?"

"I have to know them as a friend first. For females I don't care if their taller than me or shorter than me so long as they're funny, can handle me, can meet my physical needs, and understand me. I love cuddling who doesn't? I don't like loud ladies it tends to annoy me if a woman has no control over her voice. As for a guy I prefer them taller than me or atleast my height.

I don't like and will not date guys shorter than me. Again they have to be funny to me, can handle me, meet my physical needs, and understand me. I have my moments where I can be random and weird people out. They have to meet my standards of quirkiness. I tend to change from sad to hop up happy when I'm comfortable around people though I can be serious around my girls or strangers or people that are like strangers to me still.

Preferably I'd like someone who will cuddle with me while watching horror films, get along with my girls, and watch anime with me or just the first two."

"Have you ever thought of dating any members of VIXX or any of the Kpop girl groups?"

"Yeah," I answer holding to fingers up again. "Dami from Dreamcatchers and Jeongyeon from TWICE. Dami likes to tease me while Jeongyeon begs me to marry her." I laugh as I remember said person pretend to faint. "You have to propose first Jagi. There's also some guys I have an eye on but I'm not really into dating them right now besides that I'm still trying to figure out if I should be waiting for someone to ask me out in person or just ask them out myself. What do you all think?" I question looking at replies.

"Ask them!"
"If they say no their not worth it!"
"Date me!"
"Date who you want!"
"Marry me!"
"Wait for them."

Mentally rolling my eyes I end the live chat. "I think that's enough of that for the week," I sigh shutting my electronics off then leave for my usual schedule of work.

......................................................

3rd POV

"You were really great out there,"a staff member complimented as others patiently apply make up on Lucien's back to hide her scar. Once done they leave allowing Lucien to do her usual routine in a temporary work out room. Music blasts on as she punches the heavy bag in front of her fully concentrated on the intent of improvement. Her vision begins to blur some as it does the door opens.

Shikari speed walks ahead of them to pause the music with Lucien's back turn as she grabs the nearest shirt. "Lucien DiVerse are here to practice their choreography with you," Ryoma beams allowing the group to enter. Lucien nods and turns to face the group as she places her shirt on not realizing the eyes on her.

"Sorry I'm kind of tired out right now do you think we can reschedule this whole thing?" Lucien questions then yawns. Momo covers her nose as she averts her eyes from the sight of Lucien's soon to be six pack.

"Maybe we can just go out to eat instead?" Lucien pops the idea.
"Sounds great," Bo-Song says as the others check on Momo.

"Great hope you don't mind if I shower first though."