Chapter 50-Pour Out

"(What japanese bands inspire you to make music?) どんな日本のバンドが音楽を作るように促すか。"

"SCANDAL, EGOIST, Kalafina, Mondo Grosso, Stereopony, そして (and) Yousei Teikoku"

"(What of our soloists?) 私たちのソリストの何?"

"Aimer, Eir Aoi, Mariya Takeuchi,   Miki Matsubara, She Is Summer, Yoshiko Sai, Taeko Ohnuki, そして Yeye"

"(What is your new album about?) あなたの新しいアルバムは何ですか ?"

"(It's not what it's about it's about the meaning) それはそれについてのものではないそれは意味についてです"

"(Then tell us what is the meaning?)
その後、意味が何であるかを教えて?"

"(Mental Stability) 精神的な安定性"

       ............................................

"(Your latest album reveals you playing as a one person band with a different attire on each one why?) Il tuo ultimo album ti rivela suonare come un gruppo di una persona con un abbigliamento diverso su ciascuno perché?"

"(Each represent a different mental health problem. The steampunk attire loves music and wishes to speak with other but suffers from antisocial personality disorder also known as ASPD) Ognuno rappresenta un diverso problema di salute mentale. L'abbigliamento steampunk ama la musica e desidera parlare con altri ma soffre di disturbo antisociale della personalità anche conosciuto come ASPD."

"(Which one does the one with the bloody fists represent?) Quale rappresenta quello con i pugni insanguinati?"

"(Impulse control disorder) Disturbo del controllo degli impulsi"

      .....................................................

"(We know you've sang with the german singer Au/ra but are there any other German singers you've sang with?) Wir wissen, dass du mit der deutschen Sängerin Au/ra gesungen hast, aber gibt es noch andere Deutsche Sänger, mit denen du gesungen hast?" The interveiwer ponders testing Lucien's fluency in the german language.

"(Yes but my song with her won't be release until the next album and before you ask we're keeping it a surprise) Ja, aber mein song mit Ihr wird nicht bis zum nächsten album veröffentlicht und bevor du fragst, behalten wir es für eine überraschung," she answers with her usual blank expression.

"(Well leave us in suspense) Nun lassen Sie uns in der Schwebe ," the interviewer jokes then moves on," (Lets talk about your newest album called Psyche) Können sprechen über Ihr neuestes album namens Psyche."

"(What would you like to know?) Was würden Sie gerne wissen?" Lucien questions sitting up.

"(Why on mental illnesses?) Warum bei psychischen Erkrankungen?"He questions her with a raised brow.

"(To raise awareness and to help others understand what those with the disorder are going through) Um das Bewusstsein zu erhöhen und anderen zu helfen, zu verstehen, was diejenigen mit der Störung durchmachen," Lucien answers simply.

       .......................................................

"(Can you break the illnesses down for each one?) Pouvez-vous briser les maladies pour chacun?" The interveiwer questions as she holds up a poster of a five person group. The lead singer on the poster holds a microphone out to the one on her left.

"(Yes just point to whichever you'd like to start off with) Oui pointez juste vers celui que vous voulez commencer par," Lucien replies with a nod.