Chapter 36- Love You Not

Lucien POV

Click

Click

Click

Click

Eyes shot open I look over at the noise of trouble and see Miruna. "Help me," I mouth out to her, but much to my dismay she shakes her head no then quietly walks away shutting the door behind her. "Chan. Chan. Chan wake up," I whine trying to escape from the viper like grip of a giant.

"Warm," Chanyeol mumbles resting his head in the crook of my neck. His hot breathe sending waves to my neck oddly soothing.

"Wake up!" I shout this time I was able to roll out of his grip but much to my luck we both wound up falling off with a loud thud. As we did the position being similar to that of a misunderstanding stirs mild confusion between us. His eyes widen at the sight of me under him making him seem like a deer caught by head lights.

"Chanyeol," I attempt to speak calmly as he quickly stands up.
"Ye-Yes?" He stutters covering his eyes.

"Never barge into my room," I say tossing the closest jacket on me.

............~One Week Later~............

Just as I walk out to check on the filmers I see that we've made little progress. "Cut!" Ryoma shouts then twirls his arm about. "Let's all take a break!"

"What's going on?" I whisper to Ryoma.

"Chanyeol and the others are a little tired that's all, but I think a few of them might be sick," Ryoma explains.

"If you believe yourself to be ill check in with Lucien!" Sue shouts.
"What?" I question outloud. "I didn't agree to be anyone's nurse."
"Well your skilled you might as well put them to use," Shikari states.
"You're right," Ryoma shrugs. "Don't want to go rusty now do you?"

"Fine," I huff rolling my eyes as I walk away to my 'office'. Several temperature checks later I find that Yoongi, RM, D.O., Dowoon, Hwiyoung, Youngbin, Rowoon, JinJin, Nick, Keiyan, and Young K are all running fevers.

"Rehearsals cancelled everyone who is sick will be under the care of nurse Lucien," Sue instructs.
"Actually it's doctor Lucien. I didn't go to Harvard for nothing," I say to her.

...................................................

"These two are sick as well," J-Hope says as V whines.
"To the empty beds. Give them both an ice pack and blanket. I'll check their temperatures once I'm done here," I instruct placing a check on a paper. Each ate a muffin which I quickly disposed of.

Shikari's under Ryoma's care while Miruna, Kris, Luhan, Tao, and Chanyeol are my helpers. The others left paranoid of the sickness. "Now lets see what we have here," I hum checking V's temperature.

Beep

Beep

103.5

"Well that's not good. Here," Placing a pill in his mouth he swallows it the same time he's handed a cup to ease the process. Fever causes dehydration so it's best if all have a cup of water near them. "I'll come check on you once I check the others." I walk away then approach Miruna who's checking on D.O's health. "How are we over here?"

"His fever went down he's just resting now," Miruna says smiling weakly towards me.

"That's good how about you Ch-"

"I might .... Be sick," Chanyeol says before falling in my arms.
"You should really be more careful Chanyeol," I say underneath a whisper as I place him next to the only empty bed beside V. "Hey there." Pressing a cup to his lips he drinks the water then takes his medicine followed after another cup of water.

After ten minutes of checking with the others I notice Miruna's once speedy steps slow down. I don't want to pressure her to relax but she could really worsen her state if she doesn't rest. "Thirsty?" I question her as I hold out two glasses of water.
"Thanks," Miruna replies drinking it.
"Some of the patients are going home to rest," Sue says.

"That's good you can leave when you want I can take care of them all," I assure her in return she nods then leaves after exchanging a few words with Miruna. Now at our temporary abode I'm forced to take care of V and Chanyeol while Miruna's helping D.O.

"Luci I want water!"
"Luci I'm hot!"
"It's to cold in here!"
"Cuddle with me."
"Like she'd cuddle with you."
"Hug me!"
"I want a hug!"
"Don't hug him hug me."
"Don't listen to him just hug me."

"Suffer the both of you get no hugs," I say bluntly scolding the two who pout like children.

"She loves me."
"She loves me more."
"What do you love about her?"
"Her sense of humor and you?"
"Her taste in art and smile."

"Can you not talk about me when I'm in the room?" I question the two who look at me like I'm a limited edition game.

"But you're so beautiful!" Chanyeol shouts as if it were obvious.
"I'm really not," I say bluntly causing the two to stare at me as if I were speaking in tongues.
"Yes you are especially to us right V," Chanyeol states earning a nod of agreement from V.
"Whatever gets the two of you to rest," I sigh.

"Whatever huh?" V questions with his usual boxy grin. "Cuddle with us?"

"No."
"Don't you want us to get better?"
"I ...."
"Cuddle with us."
"Fine."

Miruna POV

Drip

Drop

"Miru?"

Frighten back I place a hand over my heart and turn to face D.O. "You need to be resting D.O."
"Sorry I was just waiting for you," D.O. says with a sleepy smile.
"What for?" I question him.
"You're sick too?" He questions taking a step forward I retaliate with a step back.

"No, why?" I ask averting my eyes from his as he now stands in front of me. With a gentle touch to my chin he lifts my head up to meet his gaze.
"You're burning up," He frowns.
"I-I'm fine," I stutter. Lifting me off my feet I cover my face in embarrassment.

"We're both sick."