❤S3 Ep3 ❤ - ❤ Time To Play ❤

*Camera glitches to ASTRO playing poker with BTS and Stray Kids then zooms in to Lee who smirks then shows his deck winning the game. Camera glitches to SF9 with Dal then to Hye-Seong standing in front of Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, and RM who are all still in comatose like states. Her body transparent much like a ghost she fades through the room to find herself in front of Jin and Suga who are both in the same state as the others*

Jin: *Head turns to face the 'ghost' with her eyes bandaged as if a patient of a mental facility her body begins to twitch as she speaks out gibberish*

Hye-Seong: *Walks towards her only for a transparent Jin to sit up from her body then hop off the seat as Suga appears taking her hand* Suga? Jin?

*Jin points over to Hye-Seong for Suga to know*

Suga: What are you doing out of your body?

Hye-Seong: I don't know. I'm new to this

Jin: She needs to meet Tahri

Suga: *Nods* Follow us

Jin: You'll get lost without us to guide you

Hye-Seong: Where are we going?

Jin: You'll see come on *gives a friendly smile and holds out her hand for Hye-Seong to take* Don't worry we've been expecting you Hye-Seong

Hye-Seong: *Takes Jin's hand* Who exactly is we?

*Camera glitches to the black pool as a scaley hand reaches out to the surface with a black ink like substance dripping*

Dal: *Takes the hand and pulls the creature up to the surface falling backwards with the black tar like creature towering over her*

*Camera goes black*

Dal: Glad to see you made it out Danuja ......... You should show that face of yours more often

*Camera glitches to reveal Danuja all clean up in a dark blue suit with his eyes teal and pupils diamond shape similar to a snake. Looking out a window his expression being one of concern*

Dal: Are you still hungry?

Danuja: *Shakes head no* Where's Taiyou?

Dal: With Jin safe

Danuja: And Myung?

Dal: With our brothers

Danuja: So it's just us and Eun?

Dal: About that *Eyes go completely black as she stands up and squats down in front of him then looks up at him* Eun's been in a coma since Jin went rogue and Samael wants to meet you

Danuja: *Turns to face her* Oh? *Tilts head to the side* What does Sam want with me?

*Camera glitches to Taiyou standing over a corpse with her eyes completely black as she drips black ooze from her eyes then glitches to the mirror watching her devour the body*

Zen: I see now why she's regret

Jet: *Pacing back and forth* There has to be more than regret in her

Chequered: We need to restrain her she's slowly been growing aggressive by the day

Zen: How long has she been fed since this one?

Jet: *Pulls out small journal from his jacket pocket and a golden pen* Shortened two days since Myung was taken in by Park

Chequered: Lets hope Park won't hold Myung hostage for long

*Camera glitches to a dark hall with lights flickering. The camera seem to go down the hall stopping in front of a red door. The door opens by unseen force to reveal Myung breathing heavily on the ground then camera goes black as screams from not only monsters but people alike. The camera then reveals Myung's oozing black blood from diagonal cuts on her face and legs nothing more than black ooze*