❤ S 3 EP 5 ❤ - ❤ My Guardian Archangel ❤

*Hye-Seong is shown having her vitals check by Thorn while JP, Rai, GS, and Cent are attending to the remaining living Archangels and Jin*

D.O: We just want to talk to her

Jura: And I'm tellin' you *points a finger up at him* That we still have tuh run tests *Thick scottish accent*

Chen: We need to know that she's okay

Baekhyun, J-Hope, Jimin, Kai, Lay, Luhan, V, and Xiumin: Yeah

*Camera glitches to show Jin and Jungkook look concern while checking on Suga and coma Jin then glitches back to show Suho and Tao nod*

Kris: Do you know when they'll be done?

Jura: I dinnae ken

*Camera glitches to show Jin and Suga now awake as BTS Jin calls out for someone while Jungkook stays frozen in shock as Jin's bandaged eyes begin to bleed out*

Jin: Eun please stop it hurts *Cries out*

*Thorn walks in sedating Jin to ease the pain while she cleans the bandaged eyes up*

Thorn: Her face has been cut up pretty bad. Call in Rai

Suga: *Nods about to leave only for a transparent blind Jin to grab his hand*

Jin: I'll be gone for a bit please take care of my body

Suga: *Shock but nevertheless nods*

(BTS) Jin: How did sh-

Jungkook: *Astonished look* She has an ability only Dreamwalkers can see

Suga: She said not to leave her *Pulls a chair up near Jin's bed*

*Jungkook nods then leaves out to get Rai*

*Camera glitches to Eun's back turn as her shoulders visibly shakes then camera rotates to show her pull a blade out of a voodoo doll that strikingly resembles Jin. Camera slowly rotates to show her side as tears fell*

Eun: I really am sorry little sister but you left me and now I'm alone *Cries stabbing the doll one last time then pulls the blade out and tosses it to the side*

???: Eun Samael would like to speak with you

Eun: *Quickly hides the doll* Dal when can I see Jin, Myung, and Taiyou?

Dal: We're going to visit Myung today

Eun: But what about the others?

Dal: Samael plans to return them

Eun: And Danuja?

Dal: He's ....... With Samael

*Camera reveals Danuja's back turn as he speaks to a black mist figure and with a nod the mist phases through him. Camera rotates to reveal Danuja's eyes glow then glitches to Hye-Seong*

Minsu: No headaches? No dizziness?

Sungjun: *Pushes up glasses while Sunwoo's holding a clipboard then leaves to check on the archangels*

*Hye-Seong shakes her head no as Rai flashes a light across her face*

Rai: No sign of dilation eyes are normal

Sunwoo: *Writing on clipboard as Onejunn nods and Sunwoong speaks to him*

Jungkook: Rai Thorn needs your help with Jin

Rai: *Turns to face him* I have my hands full right now

Hye-Seong: I'm fine just protect the blind pro- *Stops self* I mean Jin