❤ S3 Ep1 ❤ - ❤ Return ❤

*Camera glitches revealing Au/Ra with Jin, Eun, Myung, SF9, and BTS at at rather big table talking then glitches to a red head running from the band Dreamcatchers before blurring then focuses on Danuja who stops in front of clocks as the red head lady runs pass him*

Danuja: *Runs up to her* Monarch? *places a hand on her shoulder causing her to flinch*

Lady: *Turns to face him with her eyes glowing green* It's Taiyou not Monarch

Danuja: *Confused look* I thought the two of you were together

Taiyou: She found a way to break us

Danuja: How?

Taiyou: No clue

Danuja: Where are we?

Taiyou: We have to keep running or else they'll find us come on *Runs taking his hand*

*The two run into another maze of rooms finally 'safe'*

Taiyou: Dal ordered them to kill you but I couldn't let them

Danuja: Why?

Taiyou: I'm the part of her that wants you safe

Danuja: Like glass she broke herself into pieces? How many successfully torn?

Taiyou: Just one other. Her name's Myung

*Camera glitches over to Jin and Eun unchaining RM, High4, and Hye-Seong while Myung and SF9 lay unconscious. Eun's butterfly guides them to an underground dungeon and unlocks it with the help of EXO and BTS who team up to destroy the door without hesitation to reveal all of High4's backs exposed along with RM and Hye-Seong bruised up hanging at the very center of the chamber. The camera moves over to High4 revealing in the area in which their wings were now had stitches the only exception being Lucifer (Myunghan) who's eyes were seemingly obliterated with tattoo markings of his wings on the ground spread out. The scenario seems as though Lucifer jumped in front of them all in some sense of way to protect them*

Baekhyun: Check their pulses

*Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, and Kai check their pulses while Suga checks RM's pulse*

Jin: Lucifer is the only one dead

Eun: We need to heal Hye-seong and Raphael first if we want them all to live

V: Why would they do this?

Sehun: To get rid of those who pose a threat

Chen: What should we do with Lucifer?

V: Bury him what else can we do?

Baekhyun: No we're taking them all with us maybe when Hye-seong and RM heal they'll be able to bring him back

Jin: We need to hurry they should be waking up now

Suga: *Nods and carries RM over his shoulder with V on his left* Lead the way guiders

*Jin and Eun giggle at that comment then lead the way with the help of the butterfly. Reaching the mirror those with High4 walk in first then Suga with RM and V followed by D.O who carried Hye-seong on his back just as all of EXO walk in Myung appears with black eyes*

Myung: *Snaps her fingers causing SF9 to appear with black eyes as well* Return our sisters and brothers they deserve what they've done to us

Jin: *Shaking as she holds on to Eun's arm*  Please Myung this isn't right. Dal and Taiyou thei-

Myung: Under the orders given to us by Taiyou we're to kill your traitorous friends and you two will be punished for such an act against us. Hwiyoung can no longer protect you. They were all replaced by leviathans the day of your resting right sweet Eun?