Chapter 49 - EXO days

(Miruna's day with EXO)
Miruna POV

"Alright everyone! We have finally landed!" I hear someone say loudly, waking me up from my nap. "Jagiya, if you want me to I can carry you." I shake my head as I stand up. I stretch to get the blood moving. We all make our way off of the plane.

I ended up hanging out with the staff instead of the members in hopes of making some friends among them. I luckily made one, she's the head of wardrobe. "Okay, Miruna just some basic need to know things. Don't be afraid to ask us questions if you don't understand. Don't be afraid to come to any of us if you feel uneasy about someone. If you feel as if a sasaeng is following you let someone know, especially one of the managers. You are apart of the EXO family, we will protect you." Roon-ha tells me as we get our luggage. "Thank you Roo, this is really nice of you." She nods as we walk away with our luggage. Following after the boys I feel as if someone is staring at me. I look back to only see some staff members. I shake off the feeling.

····························

It's been a few hours since we arrived to the hotel we'll be staying at. Everyone tried getting me to room with D.O, but I just wanted to have my own privacy. Yet I still ended up sharing a room with my boyfriend, Kai and Sehun. Though there was a staff member who wasn't happy with the idea of me rooming with my boyfriend. His name is Lee Jonkyun, he's Roon-ha's assistant. It surprised me, but Roon-ha told me that he's an old fan of Sx2 and I'm his biased. I understood to an extent, but it is still weird.

"Noona, you're spacing out again." I look at Sehun with a slight dazed look. "Oh sorry." I softly say. "Hey if you're tired, you can take a nap. I'm sure the fans wouldn't mind." I had forgotten we were streaming on VLive. "No, no. I'm fine. I was just thinking." I felt myself being picked up after I spoke. "Off to bed for you noona." I squeak as Sehun laughs and D.O just shakes his head. "Oppa save me!" I say as Kai carries me over to the bed D.O and I are sharing. "This is for your own good noona." Kai tells me as he drops me on the bed. Before I could protest the three boys left to stream elsewhere. "Well then. I'll just watch some YouTube videos." I say to myself as I get my laptop out to watch videos, which were a bunch of kpop videos with the occasional gaming videos.

············

It's been a week since the tour started and Jonkyun has been creeping me out. I've told Roon-ha, but I guess her lectures haven't really worked on him. I get that he's her assistant, but that doesn't mean he should follow me around everywhere I go. It's making me feel uncomfortable, but I can't really do much since Roon-ha has told him twice already to stop practically stalking me. I should tell the boys, but they're too busy with idol stuff to be bothered with this.

"Noona is something wrong?" I look at Sehun in the eyes and smile. "Nope. I'm just thinking. Don't worry too much." I tell him trying to play off the situation I'm dealing with is nothing. "You seem so distracted. Is someone in the staff bothering you? I could tell D.O hyung for you if you need me to." I shake my head as I place down the makeup in my hand. "There's nothing to tell oppa. Even if there was I'd tell him." I lie to Sehun. It felt horrible lying to him like that, but he needs to focus. "Fine, but if something is wrong don't hesitate to tell any of us." He tells me as he gets up since I'm done doing his makeup. "I will, I will."

Later on that day Jonkyun was following me like always. I had been heading to the restroom of the venue we were at, but he stopped me. He pushed me roughly against the closest wall near me. "You're mine now Miruna." I shake my head as I try to free myself, but luck wasn't on my side. "Just leave me alone Jonkyun. I don't like you! My heart belongs to Kyungsoo oppa!" I tell him, my voice getting louder as I spoke. That's when he hits me. "Shut up! You'll be my girlfriend now!" He shouts at me. This started grabbing people's attention, but not enough to see what exactly is going on. I muster up enough courage to kick Jonkyun in his baby maker. That caused him to fall to the ground just as Chanyeol, Suho, D.O and Kai come by. I rush over to D.O as tears form in my eyes. My face clearly has a red hand print that's starting to become a bruise. "Whoa, jagiya are you okay?" D.O asks as I wrap my arms him. "No." I meekly answer.

After a few hours of figuring out what happened, Jonkyun got fired and ended up with a restraining order. I heard from Kai that Chanyeol had called Lucien against my wishes. I didn't want Lucien to know because I knew she'd do something over the top.

I softly sigh as I snuggle up to D.O while we're all watching a movie of my choice, which ended up being my favorite Disney movie Mulan. I hummed along to some of the songs, but when A Girl Worth Fighting For came on everyone was singing. The boys had me sing Mulan's parts for the song or any other song. This all really lifted my spirits. Everything after this day definitely seemed better than that day.