Chapter 54- Reverse Comic Con

"You went to the beach with Namjoon?" V questions. "Alone?"
"I mean there was people there too, but I don't see why it matters do you Joonie?" Lucien questions oblivious.
Namjoon shakes his head no then pulls his phone out.
"Crab king and queen," Namjoon laughs it off scrolling through the comments of their recent post. It's just one picture of Namjoon and Lucien looking at the ocean.

"I'm just ...... Going to go then," V says walking away.
"Oh uh hey wait V I have something I need to give you," Lucien smiles only to be ignored by him. Now with a frown Lucien's expression quickly goes to its usual blank look. "He ignored me." She stiffs up as she feels a weight on her shoulder.

"Don't think so much on it," Jin smiles.
Nodding her head Lucien wonders what exactly he means.

...............................................

Running the water on Lucien makes sure to lock the door. Back turn on the door she lets her tears fall.

Your so damn useless

Ugly

You look just like him

Snip

Snap

Snip

Even when I fix your hair

I'll just have to change the color again

Snip

Snap

Snip

Snap

As if reliving it Lucien stares at the ground as if the locks of her hair were there.

My my what ugly clothes too

This looks cuter on you

Done with her shower Lucien never realised she took she sighs. "My hair's prettiest the color it is," Lucien softly says shaking in place as she looks into the mirror at her own reflection. Walking out she ignores everyone to grab a strawberry milk from the fridge only to see there's none left. "Oh by the way we ran out of milk," Jungkook voice echoes from the living room. With a nod Lucien walks into her shared room with V and Suga only for it to be lock.

"V open the door," Lucien demands. With a small click the door is open. Lucien avoids his gaze making her way to gather the little belongings she had in the shared dorm. "We ran out of strawberry milk so I'm going to buy more," she says as she flings her backpack over her shoulder.
"You look like you've been crying what's wrong?" V questions.

"I wanted to give you this earlier but you ignored me. You should open it," Lucien says ignoring his question as she places it on his bed then walks out. As she leaves he sees a note attach to the gift.

Bought you a phone so we can text. I have a similar phone to it so we only have each others numbers. Don't put anyone else's number on the phone I bought it for us. If you don't care just dispose of it. I'm not really sure what we are, but it's better than you ignoring me

P.S. I made you a Tata onesie please take care of it also I hope you text me it'd be great if I didn't push away every good person in my life

...............................................

Now off the airplane she pulls out her phone to call someone only for her kids to surprise her with a hug. On the whole way to Yolanda's home her girls would speak of random topics finally deciding to go to public school for their first middle school year. "I think if you want to go it's fine just let me drive you there on your first day," Lucien says finally partaking in the conversation then yawns.
"Are you sick?" Yolanda questions.
"I'm fine Tia just really tired from my ride here," Lucien assures her with a brief skim through her phone.