Chapter 39- Clear Up

Lucien POV
"There," I say taking the last of the bandages off Reina's eyes as SF9 crowd around us.
"What do you think?" I question Reina as she hesitantly opens her eyes. She looks around astonish.
"Reina?" Hwiyoung questions crouching down to her height.
"Big brother?" Reina seemingly on instinct spoke.

"Is it okay if I hug you little Reina?" Hwiyoung questions. With a nod Reina jumps into his arms tears going down her face. I join in the hug as well with So-Ra who smiles happy.
"Now you can see all of us," So-Ra states.

"So this is what red looks like?" Reina questions finally calm noticing all three of us girls have the same shade of red hair.

"Yeah," I smile as she stares around in awe. "Now for your day outside with Hwiyoung!" I cheer making her blush as red as her hair.

"What? What about you?" So-Ra questions.

"I'm just kidding it's a get together. We're going to the Arcade then when we get home we'll watch whatever anime you want and I'll make your favorites," I smile.

"You're really not going to leave us?" So-Ra asks this time as if she were being place in a trap.
"Do you want me to?" I question placing a hand on my heart.
"N-No not at all!" She waves her hands about then stops as I turn to hug the closes person to me.

"My daughter doesn't love me. What do I do?" I question the person with teary eyes.

"Mama! I swear I didn't mean to hurt your feelings," So-Ra says trying to apologize.

"I'll forgive you on one condition," I say as Youngbin spins me to face her.
"Wha-What?" So-Ra gulps confuse.
"Never complain about my food and never eat seafood," I warn her.

"I hate seafood," Hwiyoung, Reina, and So-Ra say in unison.
"Me too," I say surprised of their outburst.

"Hey can I play that game?" Reina questions pointing to a Streetfighters arcade machine.

"I don't see why not," I shrug as Hwiyoung helps her figure out how to play their opponent being Dawon.
"Play dance dance revolution," Youngbin insists So-Ra.

"But I don't know how to dance," So-Ra says trying to get away only for Youngbin to help her.
"I'll be your opponent," Taeyang says up to the task. Chani's playing a rhythm arcade game known as
Chunithm while Rowoon's watching him beat it like it's a slice of cake and Zuho left early to rest with Inseong. When I manage to get everyone home I make my way to the kitchen. With a little help from the guys the food was done in no time.

........................................................

"Hello there choco pretz sorry for the delay but I'm here with my little girls who just recovered from surgery. Say hi to the fans," I smile pointing the camera over to Reina and So-Ra who wave hello. "Now what questions do you have for me today viewers?" I question them as Reina and So-Ra walk in another room.

"How do you know SF9?"

"I met them on a trip to Spain. I was visiting my aunt Esperanza," I answer.

"Are you dating anyone now?"

"No but I have my eyes on a few possibly," I shrug.

"Would you ever date anyone in SF9?"

"I already have and he was great but we stayed as friends," I admit.

"Who else have you dated?"

"Let's change the topic," I sigh.

"What do you think of Miruna's latest song?"

"It's a good song but I wouldn't say it's my favorite," I frown then say with a cheeky smile, "Next question."