Chapter 45-Trainer

3rd POV
With dance rehearsals done for the day Lucien heads to her daily workouts per usual. "Where you heading?" Jimin questions as she walks away instead of riding the car with them.

"I always volunteer to teach self defense classes whether it's for free or not and then boxing," Lucien answers casually.

"When do you sleep?" Yoongi jokes. Lucien shrugs casually waving them goodbye as they leave.

After an hour passes class is dismissed. On her usual schedule for boxing a few people greet her as she makes it to 'her' spot she sees a familiar friend occupying it. "How's it going Si Woo?" Lucien casually disrupts his concentration.
"Lucien?" Si Woo questions as he holds the punching bag still then turns to face her. His expression being one of shock.

"Ah so it is you," Lucien flashing a rare genuine smile. "Sorry I never said goodbye."

"It's fine I don't like goodbye's," He shrugs taking his gloves off.
"Never said you could stop practicing," She pouts crossing her arms.

"Your enjoying this a lot more than our first pair up," He points out to her.

"Yeah I mean who knew you hid such a body," She says marvelling his abs then lifts her shirt. "I'm close too see."
"Nice but," He pulls her shirt down." I think you should stick to acting."
"Oh?" She raises a brow. "Calling me weak tall and handsome?"

"What do you think?" He smirks.
"Box me," She demands.
"Sure you won't lose sweetheart?" He teases slowly saying sweetheart.
"Overconfident," she coughs out. "I'm definitely winning this."

"Well get your gear on and we'll see," he declares.
"Will do," she says casually stripping her shirt off in front of him then pants to reveal she's wearing a pair of shorts along with a sports bra.
"And you call me overconfident," he scoffs though did linger on to observe her figure.

"I'm not confident in the slightest I just want to know how strong you are and I'm to lazy to change in the lady's room," She points out.
"Winner buys the other dinner?" He questions.

"Your on," she nods agreeing to the terms. "Well?" Putting his gloves on the two begin to draw a crowd in. With the match done Lucien takes her left glove off to help Si Woo up.
"I'm never going to win against you am I?" Si ponders.

"Nope," She chirps. Now all clean up Si Woo drives them to a simple movie drive in.

...................................................

"I think that's enough for the day," RM says out of breathe while Suga collapses on the ground. Jimin, Jin, and J-Hope nod in agreement while V stretches a bit more.
"Let me just," Lucien lays down beside Suga as V joins in.
"Lucien your a genius," RM says coming up with an idea.
"Don't tell me," Lucien frowns seeing his look to be that of inspiration.

After a little more than an hour of practice Lucien's finally left alone while the guys call it quits. The minute their out of sight Lucien begins to sing and dance to Billie Eilish's song Bad Guy then decides to watch a few of Hyuna's music videos to see why her fans continue to request a dance to it. "Oh." Surprised to the video Lucien shrugs. "Even if the fans won't see this it could be nice to make my own dance to it, but it's definitely different from the usual style."

Relaxing to the beat she moves her body as stubborn as she was she did understand that the fans wanted her to try and do a more 'seductive' dance which leads her unaware to the viewer who stayed quiet the entirety of her gyrate. Once it was done she freezes up now immediately realizing the person's there. "I should uh .... Go now," V says hiding his inner fanboy and runs out grabbing his phone.
"Did something happen?" Jimin questions noticing how quiet V's being.

"Nothing just more dance practice," V answers a bit hasty.

......................................................

"We thought why not go with you for the day since we don't actually know much about you," Jin states as they all walk with Lucien.

"Okay but I'm going to warn you now you'll probably bore or tire yourself out," Lucien warns.

"It's okay I'll just sleep," Suga says.
"After class you will," she bluntly says as if her laid back demeanor never existed. Entering the class BTS are paired up all while Suga becomes Lucien's involuntary volunteer.

"Now what you want to do when a person grabs you by the neck from behind is not to move forward, but back up like so," Lucien slips from underneath Suga's grip. "Don't bother to fight back. Some people tend to do drugs giving them an adrenaline rush that makes the injury to the drug user keep them from feeling the pain." Lucien instructs then motions the others to practice and watches as they take turns performing the 'escape'. She corrects a few of them then goes back to Suga who decides to try the simplistic technique with RM leaving Jin to watch.

With class dismiss they walk to the gym where Suga finally decides to rest on a mat beside Jin and Jimin while RM, V, and J-Hope learn to 'properly' punch with the help of Lucien. "More friends?" A certain friend greets cutting in on Lucien's lesson.
"Yeah. Sorry if it bothers you. They just wanted to get to know me better," Lucien explains walking up to Si Woo. "Everyone meet Si Woo a pretty chill guy. I'm sure you know who these handsome guys are."

Si Woo nods then glares at them harshly. "Si Woo play nice their new to the whole boxing. We can still go out to the cafe we'll just have more friends than usual," Lucien assures.
"Fine," Si Woo nods deciding on whether or not to help BTS practice. With practice cut short they wake Suga up then head to the cafe.

"So this is where you two usually go? Alone?" V questions.

"Yeah," Si Woo answers shortly as the group awkwardly sit with Si Woo and Lucien.

"Woo and I met not far from here while I was on my way here. This has been our spot ever since," Lucien sums up for the group who nod.
"That's cool so what are you two to each other?" Jin questions.

"Friends," Si Woo answers.
"And each others motivators to continue boxing," Lucien adds on. "If you excuse me I have to go see what's taking these waitresses and waiters so long." Up from her seat she walks over to the staff as BTS each see Si Woo's eyes look over to her as if protective of her then each make eye contact with him. All somehow intimidated despite Si Woo being slightly shorter than Jin.

"She doesn't like being around a lot of people so be patient with her. Even if she does open up she's actually a little closed off and prefers it that way," Si Woo tips much to their relief.