Chapter 14-Mini Talk

Miruna POV

I hadn't realized what I got myself into when I agreed to join the show. "Luckily I haven't been forced into a small space yet," I sigh softly as I rest my head on the table in my trailer. "So many of my favorite idols are here and I can only muster up the courage to talk to them when we're all acting," I grumble as I bury my face into the table. Then I sit up and pat my cheeks.

"Don't think so negatively Miruna!
You surely can talk to the others. They're really nice so there's nothing to worry about!" I tell myself as if it was some kind of pep talk. That's when my phone went off loudly, Mama by BTS is playing. I squeak as I quickly get up and go over to the couch to get my phone. When I grab it I quickly answer it.

"Ma! You scared me!" I tell her as I try to make sure no one heard my ringtone, though I didn't actually leave the couch as I listen to my mom yell at me in Vietnamese for using the tone I had used. "Mom. Why are you calling me?" I question her.
"Tôi nghe nói bạn đang rời khỏi nhóm Kpop nhỏ của bạn."

I roll my eyes as I softly sigh, "I just need to take a break from singing. My company, group and manager are completely fine with it so I've turned to acting for a little bit." I explain to her. "Also you can speak English.
I get that dad doesn't speak Vietnamese well, but you can still speak English."

I hear my mom sigh over the phone before proceeding to explain to me why she is still speaking in Vietnamese with me. "Ma, I've got to go. I have lines to rehearse." Before I could hang up she asked me another question, but in English.
"How's my little Lucien? Are you two working together again?" I nod a bit.

"Yes ma, we're working together. When this show is over we're going to do some traveling. That's one of the perks of being friends with Lucien.
The other is she knows how I am around those I'm a fan of and still pushes me to be social." I tell her as I lay down on the couch.

"I not only get to work with her, but I get to work with some kpop groups or members from kpop groups, like EXO, Twice, Nu'est and so on." Despite not seeing my mom I could hear her smirk. "Anyone of them catch your heart or Lucien's heart?"
My face turns red at her embarrassing question. "I'm not answering that and hanging up!" I hear my mom laugh as I hangup on her. I drop my phone onto my stomach as I grab a pillow and put it over my face. "Why must she ask such embarrassing questions?!" I say into the pillow.

A knock is heard as Lucien decides to walk in. "Yo Miruna the casts and I were wondering if you'd like to come meet the rest of us," Lucien casually says. "Don't worry if it's to much for you to handle I'll warn them off like holy water with demons."

I grab my phone and get up letting the pillow fall to the floor. I open the door, my face still red from my phone call with my mom. "Sure. Anything to get my mind off of what my mom said when she called me earlier, but let me put on my shoes." I leave the door open and go over to my desk and move my flats from under it before putting them on.
My outfit consisted of teal shorts that come down to my knees, a white tank top under a black tube top that says Dream Big on it in silver writing. I pull My long hair up into a messy bun, not really trying to look nice. I also decided to not wear makeup, which I rarely wore in order to keep my skin healthy. "Okay, I'm ready to go Luci," I tell her as I leave my trailer.

"What did she say to get your face so red, Eomma?" Luci questions as she runs ahead walking backwards then bops my nose and turns to walk beside me. She wore an Exo beanie with mini horns over her hair that's in a simple three strand braid and no makeup in sight as per usual. Her outfit consisted of a one of a kind Nu'est dark blue varsity jacket she made herself with the word Ren on the back over the number 01 along her sleeves rolled up. She wore the necklace Ren gave her along side a bracelet she made for Boys Republic. She also has a pair of TWICE hightop sneakers with orange laces and matching monochromatic ASTRO shorts that goes along with the shirt she's wearing and in her hand is a ditto disguised as Haunter. Her nails are all orange with red polka dots.

"My mom asked me if we were dating any of our cast members," I tell her honestly. "She's always embarrassing me when I tell her things even if she's not here."
"So if she watched Jae6 latest videos she'd probably be confuse about me huh?" Lucien questions as she looks ahead holding her pokemon close.

"She'd probably ask if you two were dating. If she sees me hanging out with anyone that I haven't introduced to her as a friend she automatically thinks we're dating no matter what." I put my phone I'm holding into my pocket. "So what are we going to be doing? Just talking and getting to know each other?" I question Lucien as we walk.
"Eating with the cast nothing big," Lucien shrugs. "Which reminds me I might have left my phone in my trailer." She pats herself down and finds that her phone isn't there. "I'll have to head back. You can handle five minutes without me right? Meet me at lunch?" I nod and smile sweetly at Lucien.

I head off to where the cast members are meeting up to hangout and eat while Lucien goes get her phone. "You can do this Miruna, everyone is cool. If they weren't Lucien wouldn't be hanging out with them," I mumble to myself as I walk.