Chapter 6-Harem Trauma

Lucien POV
Seeing three guys tower over Miru I grab my wallet.

"You ok?" Tae questions me.

Not averting my eyes from the preying trio I nod."I'll be back mind watching my stuff?" I question him.

"Sure," Tae questions.

With a nod I buy a teal Ukulele. Seeing the men about to take her out of others peripheral vision I force a smile.

"You can do so much better," Another takes my towel.

"Go near Miruna and I'll make you regret visible sight," I cut in.

Scoffing they try to touch up on me only for me to hit the closest to me with the ukulele. Knocking the others off guard we find ourselves in a dark corner out of sight.

"That's enough Luci you don't need to hurt them any," Miru snaps me out of my daze. Flinching from her touch I look up at her with wide eyes.

She's safe

They didn't hurt her

I hurt them

"You're okay you're okay she's okay," I clutch my head and sigh. Calm now she pulls me off one of the now scarred males.

"Come on," She stares kind as ever.

Gathering our belongings we thank V for supervising our stuff.

"We'll meet up later," I answer Tae.

"What's wrong?" Tae questions.

"Just stre-"

I'm cut off with my phone ringing.

Miruna POV
With a nod she grabs her phone and walks away. "I'm sorry she's .... Been ve-very busy lately," I began rambling.

"You're worried about her?" Jin questions snapping me out of my gibberish.

"Yeah .... I have to go," I sigh with both Lucien's and my things.

"Wait are we still up for eating?" RM questions.

".... Ye-Yeah at least I-I think we are. I'll text you all toletyouknow just in case or well I'll have her text you," I nod quickly leaving them.

My face red

What am I going to do now?

I have to help her.

The last time this happened she went missing for a week.

She needs to know she's safe.

I'm safe

"Hey Luci," I find her back at the room we share in a nearby hotel.

Two beds

She's sat in her bed silent with a towel wrapped around her facing the wall.

"You want to eat with the guys?" I question her.

Seeing her still in her own world I sigh and shower. Now all clean and dressed for our day out I snap her out of whatever she was remembering.
"You should get dressed they want us to join them for food," I look her in the eyes snapping her out of her daze.

With a nod she looks down tears daring to fall down as her fists clench.

"Hey they're not dead and they learned their lesson," I try to reason with her only for her to wipe the tears away. With a deep breathe she nods and dresses herself as best she can.

For once she didn't dress tacky (picture above is what she wore but with black tights).

She's always been a surprise.

One minute she's sad the next thing you know she's as calm as can be.

(This is the outfit Miruna's decided to wear just not so short of a dress)

Texting someone on her phone she smiles small and leads the way to some random shop known for their crunch cakes.

"Hey," Tae greets us eagerly.

"Hey," She smiles at him.

Cute

I don't think she's smiled this often since we were separated.

Lucien POV

"Hey," I smile at Tae.

"We were waiting for you but Suga and the others couldn't wait," Jin rolls his eyes seeing RM eating away. We nod assuring we're fine.

"What can I get you both?" The waitress questions.

"I'd like your chicken dumplings, a cup of cold water, and the carrot crunch cake," I order.

"I'll have your chicken cobb salad, a cup of lemonade, and an oreo crunch cake," Miruna orders.

Sighing I excuse myself. Now in the restroom my phone dings. Out I check the message then tuck it away leaving them on read. After a few minutes I force pills down and look myself once more in the mirror.

Calm down

Just smile

After this you'll be fine

She's safe

We're safe

I sigh and walk out. "I'm sorry I'm not so well," I force a smile a habit I grew up with.
"Can we do anything about it?" Tae questions.

"Just hanging out with you guys for the day is enough to cheer me up," I smile not forced this time. As I avoid his gaze I felt an urge I haven't come out of just yet. Balling my fist I ignore the urge.

I can't

Not with them around

They can't know

No one must know