Chapter 38- Sweet Gummy

Miruna POV

After everything that happened with Sue, I wrote down my feelings and made a song out of it. Of course I didn't actually like my song I made, but without Sue's negativity I'm actually going to preform it. Especially since it's a song for her. All my feelings down on paper soon to be engraved in the minds of the world.

"Alright. You can do this Miruna. There is nothing stopping you." I mumble to myself as I send a message on all of my social media accounts that I'd be performing an unpublished song for the public. I let out a sigh as I put my phone into my pocket then make sure my keyboard, microphone and mic stand is safe in my car. Once everything is ready to go I get into the car and drive to the most popular park so I'm not distracting too many people.

After driving a good-ways to the park, I park in a spot near the park. I get out and get my keyboard out of the backseat. When I get out my keyboard I lock my car then I head to the center of the park, well at least as close I can to the center of the park. Carefully I set up my keyboard, microphone, mic stand and notebook with my lyrics in it then I pull out my phone and start a VLive since it's the best way to let my fans know I'm performing.

"Hey guys! I'm going to be live streaming for international fans so they don't feel left out." I say to my phone as fans come pouring in to watch the stream. I place my phone down on the part of the keyboard, where the music sheets sit, beside my notebook. People started to stop and stare at me as some came closer, those who are coming closer are most likely my fans. "I guess now is the time to start the show." I nervously say to myself though I'm loud enough to be heard by others. I make sure my microphone is on and working then make sure my keyboard is loud enough to be heard. "Okay. Here we go." I softly say before taking a deep breath.

"

You lied to them,

You lied to me.

Now the truth has been set free.

Everyone knows now,

The crimes you've done.

It's time for your judgement,

Let the trial begin.

You thought that you could use me. You thought that I was like you. Well honey it's time to show you how sour this sweet treat can be.

I trusted you, but that was a mistake. I should've just pushed you away. I can't believe that you abused your power. You claim that we are the same, but I'm better than you in everyway. I actually care about others. I don't spread fake rumors. I don't make false promises. I don't force others to do things when they clearly need a break from all the drama of everyday! I don't pretend to be a fake sweet person when I've been hurt many times. Don't just assume I've never been mistreated. My life once was shit, but I got over it. I moved on and became a better person. Yet here you are, worst than before. Do enjoy the choices you've made so far? Honestly I'm glad to know that you put yourself lower than the ones that rejected you. Now your true colors are shining so bright that you could be made as new star tonight. If you don't mind me I'll be taking my leave. I have no need for you. It's over, you're through!

You lied to them,

You lied to me.

Now the truth has been set free.

Everyone knows now,

The crimes you've done.

The trial is over,

Your punishment will soon come.

Don't bother trying to apologize,

What's done is done.

Your time has come to an end.

Say goodbye,

For now it is time.

Your punishment awaits,

Soon you'll be in a broken state.

Goodbye my little back stabber,

For now I am holding the dagger."

After playing the last note of the song I catch my breath. I not only rapped, I sang and a slight slow rap. The slow rap happened before I really rapped. I look at around to see not only fans, but friends had gathered around to hear my song. I blush lightly as I look at the live stream to see comments asking who hurt me, is the song about my former manager, or am I okay. "For all who want to know, I wrote this song after the betrayal of my manager. Just because I'm sweet doesn't mean I can't be sour. Hopefully everyone enjoyed my song. Thank you for coming out to hear it." I explain to everyone. I pick up my phone and say a goodbye to the fans watching the stream before ending the stream.

As I start packing up my friends walk over to help. "That was awesome Miruna." I blush as I look at Chanyeol. "Thanks Channie." I say as a pair of arms wrap around my waist causing me to tense up. I look back to see D.O. "Oppa don't scare me like that." I pout as everyone laughs at my reaction. "You two are so cute together." I slightly glare at Momo as Chanyeol and Baekhyun get my things. "Hey Runa where'd you park your car?" I look at the two boys before pulling away from D.O and leading them all to my car that isn't far from where we are. When my things were put into my car, we all decided to go out to eat.

After going out to eat D.O came home with me so we could watch some movies since we both have free time. "What movie would you like to watch?" I ask him as we enter my apartment. "Hmm... How about a horror movie?" I nod as I motion for him to go choose a movie while I get us a big blanket to cuddle under. When I return I see D.O sitting on the couch waiting for me to return. I walk over to him and sit down beside him while placing the blanket on them. "What did you choose?" I question him as I snuggle up to him. "Mama." My eyes light up before looking at the tv screen. D.O laughs at my reaction before starting the movie.

Halfway through the movie I fell asleep, but I end up waking up due to D.O's grasp getting tighter. I open my eyes sleepily as I look at my boyfriend. "Kyungsoo oppa, you're squeezing me." I mumble, but I know he heard me as his grip on me loosens. "Sorry jagiya, especially for waking you up." I smile at him sleepily and lean up as I kiss his cheek. "It's okay oppa. What time is it anyways?" I softly ask him, close to falling back to sleep. D.O checks his phone and sees that it's three minutes past eleven o'clock. "It's 11:03. If you're tired jagiya you should go to bed." I shake my head then rest my head on his chest. "I don't want to sleep." I tell him, which causes him to sigh softly.

He turns off the tv and picks me up with the big blanket. I faintly blush as he carries me to my room and lays me on my bed. He lays down beside me and moves the big blanket on top of us. I snuggle up to him as I close my eyes. "Sleep well jagiya." He softly says as he kisses the top of my head. Those were the last words I heard for the night.