Chapter 11-Eat & Meet

Lucien POV
Now at said restaurant I sigh pushing a few strands away. Just breathe Lucien it's just a place full of strangers."Oh yeah and Miruna's here," Ryoma states casually driving away with Shikari.
That baka set me up.

Should I go in or not?

Your alone in the rain

Answering my phone I sigh.
"M.P here," I answer.

"Ren says hey."
"Tell him I want Lucky."
"He says you can't have her."
"Do you have me on speaker now?"
".... Yes."
"Hey guys."
"Hey/Hii!"

Thud

"Aron! JR! Clean your mess up!" Minhyun shouts. Laughing mentally I shake my head."Well I have to go now see you guys on stage."

"Love you!!"

"Love you all too bye," I chirp hanging up. Now inside the restaurant I stand frozen in place.

So this is why they want me to be here?

Miruna POV

I snap out of my thoughts when I see Lucien. I smile and get up quickly as I make my way over to her. "Luci!" I pull her into a hug before dragging her over to our table. "She's here! Everyone meet Lucien! Lucien meet the rest of DiVerse!" I introduce them, but of course I have to keep Momo from hugging Lucien.

"Not so loud," Lucien mutters a bit out of place as she sees the numbers of people. She never really liked people but she can tolerate them. "This is your group? I don't know much but I heard your a great band. I'm glad Miruna made new friends," she smiles then admits," She was always the more social type." Her phone rings excusing herself for a mere second she's on her phone then ends the call."Sorry about that just another call from Nu'est."

"Nu'est? They're a really cool boy group. Though I prefer Exo, but that's just me." Momo says after we order our food. "Momo unnie is familiar with most all of the boy groups. Especially since she was originally a boy, but became a girl. She can hit both high and low notes. She's that talented." I inform Lucien since many aren't actually aware of the fact not even our fans.

"I don't listen to a lot of music so I can't really argue about EXO since both groups have such great music. I keep asking Ren for Lucky but he won't budge," Lucien lightly laughs as if recalling a memory then shakes her head. "Anyways what are your names?"

"I'm Kim Bo-song, the eldest." The girl with short brown hair, a typical bob that idols with short hair get, says in a barely expressions voice. "I'm Song Momo! I'm second oldest cutie!" The girl with long, half pink half purple that's up into pigtails, hair says in a super cute and enthusiastical voice. "I'm Lee Ji-soo, I'm the third oldest." The girl with medium wavy, reddish orange that's half up and half down, hair says in a soft yet loud voice. "I'm Park Hana and I'm the fourth oldest." The last girl with long silver hair, that's up in a braided bun, says before looking away kinda in annoyance almost as if she hadn't planned on being here in the first place.

"Ah well it's nice to meet all of you. Why don't we ask each other random questions to get to know each other? That is what people do yes?" Lucien questions attempting to conversate.

"How did you meet Miruna? She says that you two met at school, but she's never given us a real answer." Ji-soo questions Lucien. I look down at my food as the question that I rarely like answering since that time of my life was full of grief with a bit of happiness thanks to Lucien. "I'm sure Luci doesn't want to talk about something so boring like that. How about instead she can tell us about her new show." I try to change the subject, but as I look up I can tell the girls would rather learn about my past. "What was our maknae like back then? Was she cute like she is now? Was she dorky?" Momo listed off more questions on how I used to be, but Hana stops her from continuing. "Shut up Momo unnie. If you keep talking she won't be able to get a word in." Momo nods as Hana is right. "Sorry, sorry. I'm just really curious. Eomma doesn't tell us anything!" I roll my eyes and look away from the girls not wanting to have anything to do with the conversation anymore.

"She was a beautiful, determined, and smart person then again I used to have a crush on her," She trails off looking down. "To keep it short she's the person that inspired my career to transfer from Health to entertainment. She helped me remember what it felt like to have fun and after having my fill on songs I decided to become an actress," Lucien confesses as she looks up at the group. "You can ask me a few personal questions but not about Miruna those are hers to possibly never answer and if you ask me about the show I may not answer the question depending on what you ask." Her phone rings once again as she pulls it out she frowns and declines the call instead texts the stranger then turns her phone off. "No more interruptions now ask away," Lucien smiles.

"Well do you get to work with anyone we would know?" Bo-song asks Lucien then takes a bite of her food. She wasn't really interested in the show, but she knows I won't ask since so many things are going through my head. "Ooo! Are you working with Nu'est? Are you dating anyone? Are you dating Ren from Nu'est? Do you like vanilla or chocolate? Spicy or sweet? Sour or salty?" Momo rapidly asks questions, not even giving herself time to breath. I roll my eyes and softly smile at her actions. I pull my phone out feeling it constantly vibrate. I see my notifications flooding with tweets about the new ship that our fans are shipping. I giggle as I see I'm being shipped with Suga. "Our fans are so weird." I mumble as I scroll through the tweets about the ship. Of course I'm on my private account so I'm being personally tagged, but our group Twitter account was also being tagged. "I'll just let them ship what they want," I say to myself before putting my phone back into my purse.

"I don't know if they know you but we do know that if the first few series are a hit the next season will definitely have some people you all know. Yes I'm working with Nu'est but I'm also working with a few other groups. I'm not dating anyone. I love vanilla. I love all whether it's spicy, sweet, sour or salty. Though I do prefer Sweets, spicy food, and sour appples or sour skittles," Lucien says then stops to drink. She looks a bit space out."Forgive me for my curiosity but are there any ships you prefer that involve me with another? The most popular I've heard so far is the Ren one which is funny since I'd think the most obvious one is Miruna," She says jokingly.

"Here we go." Hana grumbles as Momo's eyes light up. "Miruna and you is a definite ship, but that's really among your original fans. Most nowadays ship you and Ren, but my favorite one is you and V. You two would definitely look cute together. Also MJ of ASTRO, Jackson or BamBam of GOT7, and Felix of Stray Kids." I look over at Lucien. "I think you would be cute with V. Remember when we first met them? I still remember when I got mad at Suga sunbae without even realizing it." I smile at the old memories. "Wait you knew BTS?" I nod as I look at Hana. "Why? Are you jealous?" Hana rolls her eyes as a blush forms on her cheeks. "No. I'm not jealous at all." Momo giggles as Ji-soo and Bo-song smirk. "She's definitely jealous! Especially since her bias is J-Hope!" Hana glares at Momo. "Shut up!"

"Speaking of which I wonder if you'd like to hang out some more like we used to. We have a few things that I'd like for us to discuss," Lucien says in an oddly serious tone.

"Sure. I have some things I have to tell you anyways." I tell her as I fiddle with my hoodie sleeves. "Actually I have something to tell all of you," I say sheepishly as I stare down at my food. I didn't want to say it, but I had to eventually.

"What is it then?" Lucien questions. "Yeah. What's up Eomma?" Momo asks curiously as she at me. Ji-soo and Bo-song stay quiet, but they're definitely listening. Hana acts like she's not listening, but she is. I sigh softly before looking at the girls.

"Bo-song will be the leader after our concert in a week. I will also be leaving DiVerse. I'll leave some songs I've written for the next album with the manager so you can continue with the concept idea. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendships and I hope you all do well as DiVerse without me." I tell them before looking back at my food. Out of pure anxiety of how they'll react, I start to stuff my mouth with food. The girls, except Bo-song, are surprised by my confession. Bo-song had been asked recently if she would be the leader of the group if she had to.