Chapter 4-Tame The Bear?

Lucien POV
"Welp see you then Tae," I wave off struggling to hold my bag of fast food.
Nodding his head he seemed to smile brighter.

It sickens my heart to see it.
I don't like this feeling.
Maybe I should cancel my plans to hang out.

Eh

I already have it planned so oh well.

Wish me luck Chuck

"Do you know who you were talking to?" Miruna questions shocked.
"A cute boy?" I raise a brow.
"You're telling me you don't recognize him from anywhere?" She whispers.
"Uhm am I supposed to?" I question earning a hit across the head."Ow your mean Miruna."

"Shut up you big baby it's BTS," she whispers in a lower voice.
"Don't tell me this is one of your K Pop bands?" I question.

Nodding her head she snatches the McDonald's bag away from me and takes her food out as she does I pull my phone out recording Jimin and Jungkook on the carousel then snap a few pictures of Tae and RM for Miruna.

Suga's listening to what Seokjin, Tae, and Jin speak about all the while he glares at red face Miruna while RM took pictures of Jungkook and Jimin on the carousel.

"Oh yeah I got Tae's number," I remember as I full on began devouring my fries with barbeque sauce.
"You got his what!?!" She nearly chokes on her fries.
Rolling my eyes I pat her on the back as she coughs up a bit. Handing her the cocoa she drinks it.

"Anyways yeah we got in the topic of pillow forts so we're going to hang out sometime this week," I shrug.
"So wait we're going over to their house?" She questions.
"Oh no no way to many guys," I say making a disgusted look.
"Oh," she replies relieved.
"To hot for that I figured we'd go to the beach instead," I smile.
"What!?!" She shouts louder this time shaking me by the shoulders.

"Calm yourself it's just a little freedon until we head back to college. You were going to bring me here to talk about it weren't you?" I question.
"Yeah I figured since you're tired of the medical field you'd like to do something art related," She smiles.
"Well if it means getting to hang out with you more and less people on my back," I shrug feeling my phone ring I let out yet another sigh and pull it out.

"Sorry I have to take this call," I say standing up to find a quieter place with the best of my honesty reply irritated,"What do you want kid?"

"I'm no older than you!"

Miruna POV
Sighing I stare down at my nugget dipped in ketchup sauce.

Ugh great

My first time meeting BTS and I screwed up by yelling at Suga.

What if RM thinks poorly of me?
What if they all think poorly of me?

I wouldn't be able to live it down.

Speaking of which where's Lucien?

She's never taken so long before.

And why'd she walk so far away?
Who called her?
Was it her boss or a family member?
Why'd they call her?
What if it's someone she hates?

Maybe someone is stalking her.
Stop thinking that way.

I shake my head and sigh.
With a ding sound messages are continuously sent from her.

Did
.....

She really just record them?
Oh my go-

She definitely took pictures of them.
I wonder if she took any pictures of RM. Skimming through the messages I stop at one of RM. His eyes and smile adding to how attractive the guy really is. Ugh stop thinking that way.

He would never even notice me.
I just need to stay focus on school.

Yeah

.....

Looking back at the picture I sigh as she sends me another one of RM.
The picture edited to have a heart around him with the title Your Oppa in red.

How'd she even get the time to do this?

Nevermine there's no point of questioning her.

What's wrong with us?

Feeling a sudden weight on my shoulder I smack the hand away. "I have to go sorry do you mind if I drive you home early or do you have a ride?" Lucien questions. Shaking my head no I notice her eyes a bit puffy from crying.

Taking the hint we begin to gather our belongings with a simple question I ask "Who were you on the phone with?"

"My .... I officially have no family .... Anyways boss wants me to take on earlier shifts since I'm leaving soon," she replies throwing our trash away.

"Oh ok," I frown as we leave out.

She didn't eat all of her food. Something's definitely wrong and not just because of her family. I just know there's more.