Chapter 43- Curiosity

Lucien POV
"Lucien Cavallero," Ryoma huffs.
"I swear it wasn't me this time!" I shout sleepily sitting up.
"You confessed to Miruna?!?!?" He shouts shaking me by my shoulders.
"What?" Shikari in disbelief questions. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Doesn't matter now why did you wake me up?" I ask irritated.
"Dance practice," Ryoma says in a duh tone showing me my the time.
"Oh ok," I say quickly getting ready for the day.

"Also Miruna says that confession won't cut it," he states as I put my hair up.

"So she'll bother me about it some other time," I shrug off now ready.

"She's also going on tour with EXO," Shikari states.
"Ok," I say with my usual blank tone.
"Ok? That's all we get from you? An okay?" Shikari says in disappointment.
"Well it sucks that I can't invite her to to meet my sisters this week but it's okay. My girls still get to meet DiVerse," I point out.

........................................................

"Lucien?" A familiar voice asks as if astonish.
"Mande?" I question turning to see DiVerse.
"Luci!" Momo shouts out as she restrains herself from hugging me. "Ya! What have we told you about shouting unnie!" Hana says loudly as she slightly glares at the elder girl. "Will you both quiet down, we are indoors after all." Bo-song, the new leader of DiVerse comments in a calm normal tone. "Sorry Bo-song unnie." The two girls say in unison as Ji-soo watches quietly.

"I was just on my way out," I say with my bag slung over my shoulder. I guess I could ask them now can't I? "Do you by any chance have a free day? My little girls really want to meet your group and I would ask Miru-Chan but she's not going to be able to make it," I say as I look over to the leader. Bo-Song right?

"Of course, we're free tomorrow. Are you free then?" Bo-song tells Lucien as the others nod in agreement. "Ooo! I want to meet your girls! They're just as cool as you!" Momo says almost as if someone gave her sugar. "Momo unnie save that energy for dance practice." Ji-soo tells Momo as she gets ready to start practice.

"Yeah I'm free tomorrow," I nod handing Bo-Song my number. "I'll text you the address. I'd stay but I have a class to teach and then boxing." Bo-song nods as she takes the number from me and puts it in her phone before the girls get ready for dance practice.

Miruna POV

After D.O and Suho rescued me from the younger members, my things were taken to the room D.O stays in since it's obvious that I like cuddling with D.O though it is an excuse because I have trouble sleeping without holding something. I currently sit in the living room area with my laptop. I stumble upon Lucien's dance video that has Shakira in it. "No way! She danced with Shakira and didn't tell me!" I felt betrayed, not that Luci danced with Shakira, but that Luci didn't tell me about it. "Next time I see Luci, we're having a talk." Chanyeol walks over to me, wanting to see what was bothering me. He sat down beside me, nearly taking my laptop out of my lap. "Watch the video!" I roll my eyes as I play the video, which catches the attention of the other members.

When the video ended I just sat there pouting. "Stupid Luci. She didn't tell me about this. She never tells me anything anymore. She needs to stop telling me things later than she needs to. I'm her best friend after all." I grumble to myself. I feel a head rest on my shoulder. I look to the side where the head is to see that it's my boyfriend. "Oppa I'm not a resting place." He gives me a quick kiss before standing up straight. "Stop being grumpy, you're prettier when you're happy jagiya." I blush lightly as I look back at my laptop. "Yeah, yeah." I mumble as I try to fight the smile that wants to appear on my face.

..................~Next Day~..................

Lucien POV
"Hey you guys showed up," I smile as DiVerse walk in. "This is Shikari's house so please don't break anything. Dreamcatchers and TWICE are in the other room with my girls." I direct them to the room. "Hey Reina So-Ra their here."

"Yay!" So-Ra cheers as she and Reina hug me then run towards DiVerse just as giddy as they were when they met Dreamcatchers and TWICE. "We were just about to watch Lucien's movie."
"So-Ra. Reina. I thought we agreed not to watch it," I say turning to face them.

"But it's so scary/cool!" Reina and So-Ra say in unison.

"Really?! I've been dying to see your new movie, but I haven't had the time! This is going to be awesome!" Momo says as she bounces up and down. "I still can't believe someone as hyper as her is not only a horror fan, but a fan of Lucien." Hana says as she gets ready to watch the movie, which she knows will scare her. Bo-song stays close to Hana knowing how scared she gets whenever they watch scary movies. "Is there blood?" Ji-soo asks, which may seem kind of morbid, but she's actually asking because she wants to keep Hana from getting too scared.

"Yeah there's loads of it," So-Ra answers shivering at the remembrance of it.

"Come on!" Reina says pumped up to scare more people. Judging from Dreamcatchers and TWICE's facial expressions they probably just finished watching it.

Bo-song makes sure to comfort Hana whenever she gets scared, but enjoys the movie nonetheless. Momo of course loved the movie, Ji-soo is indifferent about it though she'd watch it again if she wanted to. Hana ended up hiding in Bo-song's arm the whole movie.

...........................................................

"Your going to love me for this," Shikari says with a look of certainty.
"What is it?" I question him not so convinced.

"I made an arrangement for another horror film and the cast includes Billie Eilish, Au/Ra, and Lady Gaga," He states.

"So I'm going to be in it too?" I ask surprised.

"Yes," Ryoma answers for Shikari.

"Shikari. Ryoma you both are awesome for that," I state matter of fact.

"I'll take that as a look of both joy and shock?" Ryoma questions outloud unsure then smiles when I nod.

........................................................

Posting a mini video of my sisters it shows the two crying tears of joy as they greet the three singers Au/Ra, Billie, and Lady Gaga. Attach to the videos are pictures of my sisters fangirling. In the first it shows So-Ra and Reina with shocked looks as Au/Ra, Lady Gaga, and Billie smile at them. In the second picture it shows Reina holding out a poster to Lady Gaga. The third picture shows Lady Gaga signing Reina's poster while So-Ra's in the background being hug by both Au/Ra and Billie.

......................................................

Miruna POV

We had some time to go see a movie before we had to leave for Japan, the start of EXO's tour. So we went to see a random movie. Though only D.O, Sehun, Kai, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and I went to see a movie while the rest stayed home.

"What movie should we see?" I ask them as we approach the ticket booth. "A horror movie!" Chanyeol says with a pretty please look. The others nod, but D.O looks at me to know if I'm comfortable with watching a horror film. I nod and pay for the before the boys could stop me. "Noona! We were going to buy the tickets!" I roll my eyes at Sehun's whining. "Lets go in before I change my mind." I tell them as I walk into the movie theater. The boys travel behind me a bit, but D.O catches up to my pace and wraps an arm around my waist. "If you don't want to see the movie they will understand." He softly tells me as we look back at how excited the four are to see the movie. "I'm fine, besides I can just cling onto you the whole time." I say as I attempt to flirt only to earn a smile and a chuckle from my boyfriend. "Jagiya, you're too adorable." I just smile at his statement.

As we get seated and wait for the movie to start we watch a bunch of trailers for other movies. Though one in particular catches my attention. Lucien will be starring in a spy film. "So cool! Luci is so lucky!" I quietly say which earns a nod and soft yeahs from the boys. I heard some people saying how cool Lucien is to be in the films she has been and will be in. I'm so proud of my salty tator tot. When the previews are over the movie starts, which ends up with me holding onto D.O's hand throughout the movie though it isn't that scary.