Chapter 26- Cheer On

Lucien POV

Knock

Knock

Knock

"Hey Mrs.Phan and Mr.Phan I brought the girls. Is Miruna home?" I ask Miruna's mum and dad who immediately greet the little girls with pastries. "Of course she is. She's in her room, but she's on the phone with some boy. I didn't catch his name though," Miruna's father says sweetly. "Oh Lucien you can just call us mom and dad. You're practically our daughter," Miruna's mom tells me.

"After years of calling you both Mrs. and Mr. Phan I think not," I smile shaking my head as So-ra and Reina surprisingly deny the pastries but promise to eat soon. "I'll go to her room." With a light knock on her door I barge in her room. "I am here!" Miruna squeaks nearly dropping her phone. She glares at me as she puts her phone back up to her ear. "Kyungsoo go to sleep, Lucien is here so I can't talk to you longer," She says as she looks away from me. "Yes I'll eat something when you go to sleep. I love you oppa." Despite not looking at me I could tell she is blushing from saying oppa. With that being said she hangs up. "Goodness Luci. You should've knocked louder so I wouldn't have been so surprised," She says as she turns to face me.

"There's no fun in that now come pack up we're going on an important trip," I shush her up pointing my index finger under my lower lip as to say keep it down. "Also wear something nice." She nods as she starts packing before she stops to look at me with a bit of a confused look. "Wear something nice? Like what exactly?" She asks me while keeping her voice down.

"First up to a private wedding second is an audition for me and third is a party. You won't be drinking obviously. We're making a surprise appearance for a fan. After all of those are done I have to make a few calls," I sigh listing my day of endless labor work. "By the time we come back it should be what six ish? Yeah six." She sighs as she continues packing her things.

Giving my two girls one last hug before work I sigh. Things I do for them just makes it worth my while. When this week is done and over with I'm going to take them somewhere special I'm sure Reina will be the most surprise of all. If everything goes well I'll be able to fix her eyes and So-ra's hearing. "Bye!" So-ra and Reina wave in unison.

Now at the wedding I smile at my suit. I'm the best 'man'. Hehehe
Shikari and Ryoma wanted to invite a few people to watch them get married. They invited Aaron, Morella, Miruna, and me as witnesses to their wedding since they know they can marry this way without Ryoma and Shikari's parents making a big deal about it.

Throwing the bouquet of flowers I'm hit in the face with them yet manage to catch them in my arms. After a few dances, phone exchanges, presents pass, and much needed cake we quickly switch out my clothes for my audition. Waiting in line they call my name up.

"Not much on your resume but you are a great actor. Tell me why you chose to be in this film?" One of judges question while the one on the left pretends to be interested and the other seems genuinely careless.
"It's something different," I answer.
"Explain further please," the one on the left says.

"Horror films are my style there's no doubt about it but to put myself in a film of romance can make a great asset to my resume so that I'll better understand the process," I answer.

"Hmmm you lack experience in stunts we expect you to perform," The one on the right states.
"We'll hold the spot for you. When you gain more experience we'll be more than ready to hire you but until then we'd like for you to leave," The one in the middle judges.
As I walk out one of them comments," If you ask me her horror series is a joke there's no way for her to be scary or intimidating." On our drive to the party Miruna decides to pester me only to get dad jokes.

They want scary actresses and have no idea how scary I can be. I simply can't wait to surprise them. "Hey Reagan," I say surprising the said person while Miruna holds out a gift.
With a typical fangirl scream the party girl and her friends circle around us. "A little space please we still need air to breathe," I huff with my arms up in surrender.

"Sorry," a few of them mutter before giving us some space. In the present Miruna held for Reagan is a few pastries her parents made and in another present are Sx2 plushies. Amai neko Miruna's character while Karai Kuma's mine. Both held two red bracelets with outline's of the other on said bracelets. With a few signatures they insist on us singing and autographs.

Of course not wanting to be rude we sign a few and do a few songs though a majority of them wanted Miruna to sing some of DiVerse music while I took pictures with them every so often. "Thank you for inviting us," I force yet another smile waving them goodbye only to give each person a hug. Once we finally leave the party and walk in Miruna's parents home I pass out on the sofa allowing sleep to take over.

Miruna POV
I smile softly as I see Lucien pass out on the couch. I grab a blanket from a closet and bring it over to Lucien before placing it on her. I check on the girls. "Hey So-Ra, Reina, would you girls like to go somewhere while Luci sleeps?" I ask them sweetly.
"Yes please!" Reina chirps while So-ra nods her head eager. "Alright! We're going on an adventure!" I say enthusiastically as I grab my purse, making sure my phone and some cash are in it. "Is there anything you two young adventurers would like to do?" I ask them to know where to take them.

"I want to go to the swings big sister usually takes us to the park after work," Reina while So-ra smiles keen of the memories with Lucien. "Alright. That's where we shall go!" I smile as I open the front door to take them on the adventure.

Lucien POV
When I wake up again I find a blanket over me.

Ding

Pulled out I check the message on my phone.

You need to get ready

Quickly cleaning myself up for the night I head out leaving a note for my sisters and check my messages one last time.

Hurry up