Chapter 27- Soothing Day

(Thaw_Hearts: This chap will switch from english to spanish conversations you may skip this chapter if you'd like)
       ............................................

With a deep breathe Lucien walks in a club. It's been so long since she's had time to break free from society. Even a person like Lucien needs independence being so used to it. She gives her outfit one last glance. She's clueless on what to wear to clubs anymore after being gone so long though she did consider herself dress semi decent for the occasion. Her hair in a high ponytail with a few curls to the side and black high heeled boots.

(⬇⬇⬇⬇ Similar to what Lucien's wearing but hers is red ⬇⬇⬇⬇)

"Hola Luz where have you been all this time?" A male seemingly in his mid thirty's questions

"Hola Luz where have you been all this time?" A male seemingly in his mid thirty's questions. He wore a simple black suit. Has black short hair with dark brown eyes and fair skin. He gives off an intimidating aura and has the looks to back up but to Lucien he looks like a teddy bear then again she's actually far more intimidating than him if you get on her bad side she's even worse.

"Work where else tio?" She questions with a smile.
"Come come come," He insists placing an arm over her shoulder. As they take a seat his expression becomes serious. "¿Que quieres ahora?"

"To have fun nada mas," Lucien assures him. With a sigh he smiles over at her proud. "Pues vete. We miss having our hermosa estrella aqui," he smiles with a tilt of his head.
"Gracias tio," she sighs relieved then stands up.
"Te nada mijita. Familia es familia," He ruffles Lucien's hair despite knowing how much she hates that.

"Soy bente quatro not a little girl anymore," Lucien huffs swatting his hand away.
"Still a kid to me," he chuckles lightly then snaps his fingers remembering something. "¿Y las niñas?"
"Bien," she answers.
"Hard being a single mom huh?" He questions.

"Yeah it is," she replies knowing she doesn't need to question him. She always had him to rely on for fun to relieve herself from personal matters such as break ups. This is one of her go to mini haven's from responsibilities after all. So-ra and Reina being considered her children despite them being her little sisters she gain custody of them. She loves them so but even with them she feels like something is missing and that said emotion pains her with guilt.

"Drinks," Her uncle orders tapping the bar counter. Doing as ordered the bartender hands them drinks. No need to question their favorite drink being strong as it is. A group begins to form around them as they watch the two take shot after shot. Neither seem to be giving in as they enjoy a competition to determine the victor of drinks.

(Thaw_Hearts: Love Shakira sorry if you don't think the song doesn't go with the story)

After a good number of hours dancing and guys being thrown the two finally reach their point of beverages. Going into a private room they continue conversating with one another. Rambling about their travels and every so often the mishaps along the way until he makes the mistake to question about her sisters again. In so Lucien finally admits she's working herself to the bone to afford their surgery while they're being homeschooled.

"¿Necesitas mi ayuda con las niñas?" He asks as if she were transparent.
"No," she answers stubbornly.
"¿Pero necesitas dinero?" He questions her.
"Asi que," She sighs knowing it'll take a few more days to get the money.
"Te ayudare a pagar las cirugìas para ayudarlos," He decides.

"¿Por que?" She questions.
"Eres familia. Besides you'd do the same for us," He assures her to which she hugs him.
"Gracias tio," she smiles letting go of him.
"Ah, ahí está esa sonrisa de verdad. Pensé que habías olvidado cómo," he smiles relieved.

"You thought wrong old man," she replies then sits up.
"Jefe tu esposa," a man in a black suit appears. He's bald seemingly in his late twenty's a mix between fluffy and buff. An obvious security guard.
Taking the phone he exchanges words with his wife then hands the phone over to Lucien.

"Hola tia!" Lucien chirps.
"Hola preciosa Rosa! ¿Como estas?" Tia questions.
"Bien," Lucien answers shortly.
"¿Y las niñas?" Her aunt questions now on speaker.

"Bien toda bien," Lucien assures.
"¿Estan con tu?" Her aunt questions.
"No tia, estan en la casa de un amiga," Lucien answers.
"Entonces deberías venir a comer," Her aunt comes with said conclusion.
"Un dia. Un dia," Lucien sighs.
"Tenemos mucha comida para todos, incluso puedes traer a tu amigo," Her aunt hints at.

"Okay okay I get it Yolanda you want us to come and visit. I'll try and come to visit when I'm not busy," Lucien sighs hearing her laugh then goes into a snappy tone.

"Jorge Montijo Hernandez Del Toro! Mejor asegurarse de que ella regrese a casa a salvo!"

"Lo haré," Jorge assures taking the phone from Lucien. Yolanda warns him with a few more threats and heavy sighs he takes her off speaker and finally hangs up after a compromise with her.
"Te llevaremos a casa esta noche. Ella quiere asegurarse de que ......," he looks over at the guard," Caja fuerte."

The guard nods and motions her to follow him. Once she reaches Yolanda's home Yolanda immediately greets her welcoming her inside the house. After a few drinks of tea, a nice long shower, and conchas Lucien was finally allowed to sleep. Sad to say it was merely three hours.