Chapter 7-Friends Memoir

Lucien POV
It took four years but I guess it was worth it. No more late night shifts.

Right now both Miruna and I are awaiting for our songs to be played but not one has been on the radio yet.
It concerns me since Miruna is an amazing singer and dancer.

Maybe I'm holding her back

"Hey it's okay Lucien we still have a few more songs before our big break so let's make the most of it," Miruna smiles placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Right," I nod then sigh."You are the mighty Marshmellow queen!!!!" I fist bump.

"Did you ...... Drink?" She questions.

"No," I lean back casually doing a random pose.

Jeice

"Power!" I hear someone shout from behind me.
"Ryoma my son," Miruna hugs Ryoma.
"My daughter," I join in on the hug.

Long story short Ryoma and his lover's our manager and college buddies.

Ryoma's what he likes to call a blasian (Thaw_Hearts: Don't really know how to input it but this is exactly how a friend of ours describes himself).
He's obsessed with anime and qoutes them often. He used to have a crush on me but I could tell it was nothing special. He was in denial for a very long time and scared, but we kept calling him out for hiding. He was Bisexual like me I could tell.

Nothing to be ashamed of we'd remind him. Later he finally realized that he was in fact bisexual and fell in love with a boy named Shikari.

Shikari's an Irish English korean mix child and an adorable marshmellow with an obsession for r & b.
Shikari's shorter than Ryoma.

Their first date was at a concert to Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

My idea

"I have the airplane tickets to see Morella and Aaron's performance," Shikari waves.

Morella another new friend we managed to make became a successful actress who changed her name to Weslyn Bloht to keep her identity safe.
She's an English French daughter, the perfect height of 5'6, and in between skinny and fat. She's has slightly wavy blackish brown hair and pale skin. Her eyes are light brown.

Her boyfriend Aaron also known as MemesterTKing is a successful youtuber and comedian. He has dark brown curly hair, grey eyes, average height, and fair skin. He's a mix of German, Italian, and English.

High school sweethearts they're.

"To the show!" Miruna cheers.
      ......................................................

"Did we really have to dress like this?" I whine tugging at my skirt.

Miruna knows I hate skirts.

My outfit consisted of a pair of purple boots, teal blouse with a purple bowtie over it being a black leather jacket with cherries on the sleeve ends, and the skirt's black as well with a cute cherry pattern and teal colored leaves on the sides underneath it I wore grey tights.

Miruna wore an orange skirt over black tights, black knee high boots with orange laces, and a white button up short sleeve shirt under a black high collared leather jacket with purple sleeves and a heart on the back. She has all her nails painted orange to match her skirt while forcibly painted mine purple to match my boots.

"Luc Miru," Morella waves us over.
Sitting at a rectangular table I sat beside Miruna with Morella, Ryoma, and Shikari across from us.

"Why did you decide MemesterTKing as a youtuber name?"

"Well I wanted to be called CringeyMemeOverlord but that was to long wink wink," he jokes."You know how their bringing back all the old vines and memes well I was it before it was cool. T-posing and telling cringey jokes to show my sign of dominance was the idea of scaring and confusing my enemy. I was a class clown in school and was called Jokester often by teachers. King of Jokesters that's what my friends called me so one thing led to another and wham."

"How did you meet your fiancée?"

"I was sent to the Assistant principal's office for 'disrupting' the class and so on my way there I saw her. Just standing there. Now being the smart guy I was I T-Posed walk over to her until she realized she was in my way to the office."

"Did you know you'd be engage to her then?"

"No I didn't know until after school waiting for my ride home. She walked over to me like Zoidberg from Futurama and being the intellectual I am I did the same. We'd take turns circling each other while the other spun," He demonstrates.

Woop

Woop

Wup

Wup

"Is any of that true?" Miruna questions Morella.
Morella nods with a smile."He knew how to make me laugh and we were both a couple of weirdos."
"What you talkin' 'bout Fergus?" Ryoma snaps his fingers dramatically.
"Yeah you still are a couple of weirdos," Shikari joins in.