Chapter 30-Your Choice

3rd POV
"What game is this?" RM questions.
"It's called Beat Saber," Lucien answers as she completes the set up.
"Can I try?" V asks.
"Sure," Lucien replies handing him the controllers and head piece.

"How do I wo-"

"Point over to the settings with the controllers and choose a song then level," Lucien instructs helping him.
"At least she's outside of her room," Jimin yawns to which J-Hope and Jin nods in agreement. Needless to say V scored poorly. Each decide to take several turns on the game. The best player so far being Jungkook while Suga only tried once but manage to score rather high while Lucien has yet to play.

Miruna being the last to wake up was the most surprise to see everyone in the living room with Lucien sharing her game. "Didn't I introduce you to that game?" Miruna questions with a raised brow.

"Yeah I just bought it do you wanna play?" Lucien questions looking over at Miruna who shrivels back in her spot. She hates being watch.
"Sure, though I might be pretty awful at the game," Miruna says doubting herself.

"You'll do awesome just ignore everyone and jam to the game," Lucien encourages her. Before she knows it Miruna's playing the game. With each swing and direction Miruna brain goes blank as she moves to the pace. After what felt like five minutes to her the group around her stare shock. Miruna's top their scores.

"My turn!" Lucien chirps as Miruna hands her the gear. Sadly Lucien missed a majority of the hits.
"We can't all be good at it," Suga yawns.

"Just like V," RM jokes earning a light punch from Lucien though Miruna felt something wrong about how fast Lucien scored poorly in the game she didn't want to seem rude.
"Lets all go out to eat," Lucien decides after one more poor attempt at the game.

"Sounds great," Miruna smiles.

    .............~Later That Night~............

A little pass midnight as all but one is rested a certain red head struggles to slumber what they view a curse. After several minutes she decides to walk into the living room to play a few rounds of the game. Absent of the knowledge that she manage to wake someone that said being observed as she scored higher with each song she cross the beat of much to his disbelief. As he tried to hide from sight he didn't see her shake her head. "You do know you're a rather loud breather?"

"Sorry you're just really good at that game why didn't you play like that earlier?" V questions coming out of his spot.

"I occupied my mind with many things," Lucien shrugs off.
"Were you thinking of Ren?" V wonders as he notice her tense up. "Did you two?"

"Break up," She answers but kept her blank expression. "Yes and I'd rather not speak of him. My sisters are the ones I worry for not him." She spoke rather harshly.

"Oh .... What happened?" He pressures her on as he takes a step closer genuinely curious and concern.

"We had pretty hectic schedules and slowly began to spend less time together, but doesn't matter since we're on good terms," she states.
"And your sisters? I saw you speak to them through sign language," V recalls.
"They just got out of surgery," Lucien answers.

"For?" He beckons only for Lucien to give a are you joking look. "Oh uh sorry." He says understanding now.
"Want me to help you play the game or do you already want to rest?" Lucien questions.
"Teach me?" He says but more in the tone of questioning with a follow up on if your willing to.

After several attempts and lots of help V manages to score far better then before. "Thanks for the help," V says flashing that boxy smile of his. Lucien pauses for a second not expecting a show of gratitude then nods and begins a new round. "You're still going to play?"
"Yup," Lucien chirps.

"I'll watch you play then," he decides.

~Timeskip To Morning~

"Lucien's asleep."
"And so is V."
"Should we wake them?"
"I mean she is dating someone."

"She's not dating anyone they broke up," Miruna says waving them off but was even more concern about Lucien's well being. Miruna knows Lucien to hate physical touch from people she doesn't like neither trust. To gain their trust is easy but to lose it was just as easy and after one makes such a mistake there's no way you'll gain it back. "Luz wake up! Your cake is all gone!"

"No! Not my carrot cake!!!" Lucien cries quickly standing up only to fall back into V's arm. Now fully awake Lucien's eyes widen at the sight of V.  How she got to be in his arms was beyond her comprehension, but she was more than determine to leave this scenario. Squirming in his arms he finally opens his eyes and looks over at Lucien.

That effortless sleepy box smile of his struck a nerve in Lucien to the point of her no longer caring that she was in his arms but still manages to free herself and roll to the ground away from him. As she stands without a sound nor thought she runs into her room with her game console while V trails behind.

"Well that was expected," Miruna comments as the group look at her confused.

"Why say that?" Yoongi questions.
"She doesn't like to be physically touch unless she really trusts you. I think she must have passed out after hours of being awake," Miruna states.
"In other words she overworked her body."

"Why?" RM questions outloud what the rest are thinking.
"I don't know it's just her choice," Miruna confesses. "Then again V does like to cuddle with people."
"Bad news everyone," V says coming back from Lucien's room.
"What is it?" Yoongi and Miruna question like the worrisome 'mothers' they are.

"Lucien is gone," V announces in panic mode.