Chapter 44- Sempre

3rd POV

"Hey there choco pretz it's Lucien here. People have been questioning what I can and can not do so here it goes. Number one I can't skateboard. The last time I did I lost a good pair of shoes," Lucien admits remembering it then continues on, "Next is rollerskating. Come on guys I may not look it but I can be a very clumsy person.

Next is eye rolling. I can't roll my eyes no matter how hard I try and I've practiced alot. Number four I can't sing notes higher than G5 even then I can barely do a G5. Number five is baking. I burnt a whole batch of cookies trying to celebrate someone's birthday.

Number six is taking people serious when their angry. When a person is angry or trying to argue with me I can't help but find it amusing. Number seven is being underestimated. Let's face it people tend to doubt what I am capable of. I mean the judges that turned me down for that movie role thought I wasn't intimidating," pulling a few strands behind her ears Lucien huffs,"

Anywho number ten is kayaking. The first attempt the waves flip me over and that's the last of me ever attempting. Number eleven I can't blush. It's physically impossible for me to. Number twelve is scuba diving. Last time I did a shark paid me a visit," She ends with a sigh.

"You're all probably tired so time for bonuses! One Miruna was the one who taught me how to swim. Two I hate the color pink and if it is pink I prefer it to be a pastel or light shade nothing to bright. People have asked me how I met SF9 and Stray Kids so let's start with how I met SF9. Around the time Hwiyoung was studying in Spain I was on my way to visit my aunt.
He needed directions so I gave him directions. Now I didn't think much of it until he found me again. I had just finish my last scene in a telenovela and was on my way to the library. We wound up becoming friends even dated a bit but in the end we decided to stay as friends. My girls love him and now my aunt wants him to visit us every so often.
Anyways that's all for today wish me luck on rehearsals my fellow choco pretz."

..................................................

"A what now?" I question Ryoma through the reflection of my mirror as Shikari does my hair.

"A tour with BTS. It's time you do songs with them since you've done quite a few with Nu'est TWICE, VIXX, Dreamcatchers, and SF9. Two of them being solos with Hwiyoung," Ryoma decides.

"Does that mean she'll do one with DiVerse?" Shikari questions turning to look up at him.

"Not anytime soon but possibly," Ryoma answers.
"Speaking of which I need to call Miru-Chan," Pulling my phone out I'm left to voicemail."Hey Miruna it's Lucien I'm going on a tour with BTS since someo-"
Ryoma cuts me off laughing."You have her saved as Maruchan?"

"Anyways maybe we'll see each other on tour maybe not. Tell the guys I said hi and I hope you know that Ryoma may have me sing with DiVerse. Also I didn't get to tell you this and don't know if you know yet but I'm starring in a spy film and later in the future two more Horror films. "

.....................................................

3rd POV

"So the last time you were here you fought against Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair how do you feel about that?" Alexa Bliss questions.
"Pretty upset that they interrupted the fight but I'm great nonetheless," Lucien answers honestly.
"Great because you won with the help of The Man or because you fought against them?" She asks.
"Tha-" I'm cut off by Lacey Evans.
"Your title is a joke you know that right?" Lacey says casually tilting her hat to the side. "What kind of title like Spicy Bear is in anyway intimidating?"

"It's a title my daughters gave me and I have no shame in keeping it Lacey was it?" Lucien says with a raised brow though she had a look of pure boredom.

"Honey your daughters should've thought twice about giving you that title," Lacey says. "And barbaric people like you deserve to be fixed in society." Before Lucien can reply she's slapped. "I'll teach you how a civilized woman should act."

"I look forward to it sweet heart just know if it weren't for you having such a gorgeous face that you so obviously took time to put make up on I would've sent you to the hospital," Lucien states bluntly. "Would you like to fight now or wait for you to change in clothes suited for a match?"
"A woman is always prepared," Lacey states.

"Get ready to lose sweet heart," Lucien smirks catching her wrist before she can slap her again. She makes sure to put enough force that it leaves a bruise. "Watch out for the barbaric woman sweet heart because we just can't control ourselves."

...................................................

"With the defeat of Lacey Evans Charlotte Flair comes to place Lucien in her place only for Lucien to destroy her throne," Ryoma smiles.
"Lacey Evans and Charlotte Flair learn not to try and tame a wild beast like the worldwide known idol Spicy Bear," Shikari ends.

As Lucien enters Reina's and So-Ra's shared room she catches them rewatching her match. More specifically yesterday's fight that reveals Lucien standing as The Queen and Lacey lay unconscious with the audience cheering Lucien on as she casually walks back down the steps to continue her interview with Alexa. Alexa did point out Lucien's dislocated shoulder but watch as Lucien popped it back in place. "Wo big sister's so strong!" Reina awes at the screen as a shock So-Ra nods in agreement on the verge of falling off the bed.

"You two should be asleep," Lucien cuts in. Surprised to see her So-Ra jumps and just as she falls off Lucien catches her.

....................................................

"Lucien!" Caught off guard a group of people hug Lucien.

"Uh guys I ca-"

Lucien's saved by Leader-sama RM. "Thanks," Lucien sighs.

"You look tired," Suga points out.
"I'm fine just a little tired from last nights match up," Lucien assures with a casual yawn.

"What did you do get in a fight?" Jimin jokes.

"Well," I shrug then explain to them what I've been up to.

"Show us the match," J-Hope demands in disbelief. Pulling up the said video the guys watch it with much surprise except for Jimin, Suga, and V who've claim to have already seen it.
"Never knew you were so strong," Jin compliments.

"Hehehe yeah well," Lucien scratches the back of her neck. "People tend to think that I'm weak so I wanted to prove them wrong."