Chapter 51- Dragging Requests

Lucien POV
Now out with requests the fans choose for me to sing Sanbika by Eir Aoi and Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood. Doing as so BTS are taken backstage while I'm left to perform ending it with a wink to the crowd who cheer as I leave. Now parked by our temporary rooms Shikari hands me my phone as the rest of BTS head inside. Chanyeol's calling me. "Hello Chanyeol as much as I love surprises why are you calling me?" I question the person on the other line.

Hearing what he has to say over the phone I nod. "No you didn't catch me at a bad time at all. I'll head there in fifteen minutes tops oh and what is this male's name? Jonkyun huh? No I was actually on my way to visit a few relatives. Yeah I just have to tell the guys. They tend to worry about me if I don't tell them where I'm going."

Walking in the shared place I tell the guys that I'm going to visit Miruna as a surprise afterwards a few of my relatives. "Hey Suga I might be gone for just a day at most I have a few stops I need to head to," I inform them. It's not uncommon for me to be gone for one to three days at most so they've grown used to it though I do call them to update them on my travels. By them I mean I call Suga. He's the only member with my number though the others whine about him being the only exception.

Being with BTS is fun. Sometimes I'm like the cool grandma or the chill stepmom who likes to spoil J-Hope, Jimin and Jin, tease V, play with RM and sing with J-Hope. He and RM are helping me improve my rapping lines. It can get a bit unsettling for me because Jin likes to interrupt us, but it mellows out well with my own jokes. Jin and I help each other with attempts to face his fears.

As for Suga, V, and Jungkook we tend to watch tv together. Suga likes to rest his head on my shoulder while Jungkook drinks banana milk, I drink my usual strawberry milk, and V actually watches tv. As for the others they tend to ask me to cook, workout with them, or even play videogames whenever I leave my room.

It was like something was missing. I couldn't get myself to cheer up as I usually do and it's been like that ever since I confessed to Miruna. That day I was given the clear to take charge of my family's farm business once I retire from this idol stuff. 'Overcome with a sickness you're now the new owner once you claim the land.' Heading to said place where Chanyeol said they stayed I knock on the door.

"You got here in like ten minutes how?" Chanyeol questions with a smile as he lets me in the place.
"I ran here so what else did you leave out about this Jonkyun dude? Did he really hurt Miruna?" I asks as we walk in to the living room.

"Yeah," he nods telling me everything he left out about Jonkyun as he does a few of the members asks what's taking him so long only to see me.
"Luz!" Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, and Chen immediately greet me with hugs.

"Oh no I'm being attack help," I reply in my usual deadbeat tone. Pulled out of the hug I thank Chanyeol for the save. "So where's the others?"
"Getting dress for practice. Why do you want to dance with us too?" Chen questions as the others look over at me just as hopeful as puppies.

"I think I'll just watch you all practice since I kind of just finished performing," I admit with a yawn as I stretch my arms out.

"Then you should stay here for the night," Suho pipes up with a warm smile.

"I can't I have some relatives I need to reunite. I've been gone for a pretty long time after all," I reply with a sleepy smile of my own though it didn't reach all the way to my eyes.
"Really who?" They ponder since I rarely mention other relatives besides my daughters.

"Relatives on my mother's side of the branch," I answer. Done with dance practice for the day they head off to who knows where while I head out in the opposite direction. "You're not going to stay?" Chanyeol questions as he was the only one to notice.
"If I stay any longer Miruna's going to try and get me to talk with her. She's better off staying away from me," I assure him as I tuck my phone away.