❤ S 3 Ep 7 ❤ - ❤ Bitter Mishap ❤

*Taiyou's free of her restraints but is being watch over by Red Velvet and BTS then glitches over to (kid) Jin with SF9 and TWICE. Camera glitches once more to Hye-Seong with EXO and Raphael in the library searching for something while Mr.Vyn and Miss Amar are gathering ingredients listed on a paper they were given. Camera glitches back to Taiyou being force to try out clothes given to her by Red Velvet who carelessly gathered them while BTS leave one by one*

Taiyou: Their not even in my size *Blushing embarrass*

Wendy: Your body's a lot curvier than I thought

Seulgi: And since you ate the last few members of Slugs we're stuck with these

Joy: Well lets go

Taiyou: Huh? But wai-

*Irene and Yeri push her forward causing her to fall on top of someone*

Yeri: Whoops

Wendy: See you another time

Irene: Not our problem

*All of Red Velvet leave as Taiyou struggles to stand back up*

Taiyou: *Grumbles as she helps the person up* Why are they so mean?

V: Probably because they died a long time ago

Taiyou: *Frowns and shakes head* Cruel old witches *Quickly lets go of V's hand as if realizing she was still holding it and looks away from him*  S-So are you here to restrain me?

V: *Shakes head no* Think of me as your escort

Taiyou: Ri-Right

V: Nice outfit by the way

Taiyou: It's a little to tight on me

*Walking by his side in silence Taiyou look around every chance she could to try and think of something to speak about but futile she gives up*

V: You don't have to try so hard to distract yourself

Taiyou: I don't usually have conversations with people who haven't harm me yet

V: So your used to interrogations?

Taiyou: Not proud of it but yes

V: That's pretty sad

Taiyou: *Shrugs* I think losing myself is worst

*Before V could question it the rest of BTS greet him while EXO and Hye-Seong are skimming through pages*

Taiyou: *Looks to the ground as if being stood up at prom*

Yoon: Hey Taiyou!

*Taiyou jumps back afraid and stumbles back onto the ground surprised. Red Velvet snicker at her display of clumsiness as Yoon helps her up Red Velvet whisper amongst theirselves completely ignoring Taiyou's presence while all members of Slugs ignore her with the exception of Jura who assures Taiyou she'll do well. Kid Jin walks in with SF9 overprotectively surrounding her and makes their way over to Taiyou. SF9 part a path for (Kid) Jin to see Taiyou*

(Kid) Jin: Hey Taiyou

Taiyou: *Smiles and holds arms out* Jin

*Jin hugs her*

Jin: I tried

Taiyou: I know you did. You made it this far after all

Jin: My brothers protected me like they said they would

Taiyou: I just wish Myung was still with us

Jin: *Sniffles* Me too

???: Myung's gone?