❤S2 Ep2❤- ❤ Small Talk ❤

*Camera zooms in on a feminine figure playing the piano then zoom out flashing over to Hye-seong and Monarch in lunch. Hye-seong in search of her pack while Monarch grabs her meal until someone bumps into her dropping her lunch*

Monarch: You should really watch yourself. *sighs as her meal is scattered across the ground with some remains on her clothes* Great now I have to go to my room

*Before said person can speak Monarch walks away ignoring them only for them to follow her then loses her. Camera glitches over to see Monarch in her new room. On the very center is a simple black piano. On the far left corner is her bed next to a black balcony door with long dark blue curtains. Her bed consisting of dark blue sheets under a teal blanket and grey pillows. On either side of it are black dressers. The walls being sea green. Her being there made it seem out of place seeing as she's the only thing in the room that's red. Camera glitches over to Hye-seong*

*Hye-seong notices Monarch's disappearance, but does nothing as her pack approach her*

Hye-seong: Hello boys

Kai: We got you food! *holds out food with some of the others, too much of it anyways, for her*

Hye-seong: Thank you Kai, but you and the others should eat that instead. Your health and well being is important

Suho: But we got this for you...

Hye-seong: I know, but I'm sure you boys are starving after all of that sparring. So go ahead and eat up!

EXO: Okay! *eats the food that they brought for her*

RM: They truly are animals

Jimin: They are werewolves...

RM: I know

Hye-seong: You boys need to eat too. Don't be afraid to eat as much as you please. I'm sure there's enough food for everyone

*V, Jungkook, Jimin, and Jin eat as if they haven't ate in months while RM and J-Hope eat like civilized people and Suga sleeps instead of eating*

Hye-seong: *too busy making sure everyone else is eating to actually eat*

*Camera glitches over to Monarch who's approached by Day6*

Monarch: You really want to do this now? I mean I just changed my clothes and Jae's wearing glasses

*Day6 nod surrounding her in a circular formation*

Monarch: Guess you'd all really like to join as new members *Wearing hoodie and mask to hide figure*

Woonpil: You sure about that shortstack?

Monarch: I'm sure

Woonpil: After this we should totally go on a date

Monarch: You win and I'll take you on one

Dowoon: Stop flirting *By Woonpil*

*Junhyeok and Sungjin roll their eyes then in sync jump her only for her to use swift dodging tactics, but they manage to shred her pants. Taking advantage of this Woonpil removes her mask*

Woonpil: We expected more from an alpha

Monarch: *Tosses backpack not five seconds later Jae tears her jacket* Man if this keeps up you'll all have to pay me *jokingly says then tosses jacket to the side revealing her long wavy hair* Guess you all mean business now huh? I should probably take this serious *Looks up at them* Oh my oh my you'll make great members

*Day6 freeze eyes suddenly glowing green as hers does*

Monarch: *giggles with a closed eye smile* Welcome to the pack *Walks over to her backpack and pulls out a pair of scissors then cuts her pants that are now shorts* Time to head back *Tucks her scissors away in her back left pocket then pulls a plaid shirt out of her backpack* The slugs will get mad at me about the shirt but you know I don't think you guys will tell on me now will you? *Turns to face them*