Behind The Scenes-Prank

"Hey Hey Park Park could it be?" Jae gasps as Lucien turns to face him. "Your Lucien! Say hi to the viewers!"
"Hey there," Lucien answers blankly.
"Tell the truth. The people want to know. Your in love with Ren aren't you?" Jae questions.

With fail attempt to roll her eyes Lucien is cut off by Ren."Hey I brought us drinks," Ren smiles handing her a drink.
"Thanks," Lucien replies then takes a sip of her drink.
"Oh so you two are dating?" Jae questions.
"Oh yeah totally we've been dating since I broke away from Sx2," Lucien sarcastically replies rolling her eyes as Ren casually places his arm over her shoulder.

"Yeah," Ren answers shortly with a smile.
"Kiss!" Jihyo shouts along with Nayeon and Mina.
"Can't do that," Lucien yawns.
"Why not?" Jae questions.
"Because then she'd be cheating on me," Jeongyeon answers behind Jae who jumps. "Hey babe."

"Hey Yoon," Lucien smiles as Jeongyeon kisses her cheek.
"She's my girlfriend too!" Felix shouts then kisses Lucien on the cheek.
"And mine!" Amber shouts kissing Lucien on the forehead.
"Hey she's mine also!" Mj shouts pulling Lucien in a hug.
"Only love and respect for our butterfly!" Bambam and Jackson shout joining in the hug.

"Help!" Lucien jokes they're all obviously taller than her.
"Stand back she's ours!" Jeongyeon and Ren shout as they point fencing swords to the guys. "Free our lady!"
"Never!" Felix shouts running then carries Lucien over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes as she covers her face.
"My drink!" Lucien shouts holding a hand out for her drink as if to use the force, but to no avail.

Jae follows along watching as Lucien's boyfriends and girlfriends run after Felix.

"Give her back!"

"Never!" Felix shouts childishly.
Jae faces his camera towards the other members and watches as Leo, Minhyuk, and Hyunsik run in as well while the others watch like it's a casual day. Freeing Lucien of Felix's clutches Leo places Lucien on the ground only for her to nearly stumble. Ren being the first to notice quickly drops his sword to catch her. "Thanks," Lucien smiles looking up at him.

Jae zooms in on them then zooms out so the camera faces him."Seems someone has a lot of explaining to do. Comment below on your go to ship for Lucien. Also what would you call this harem of a mess? Til next time Jae out!"

"Hey Lucien you promised we'd go out for lunch today come on," Jeongyeon says as Amber nods crossing her arms.
"Coming," Lucien yawns as her boyfriends jawdrop.
"So are they really dating her or?" Jae questions confused.
"None of us know anymore," Dahyun admits as the others nod along with her just as clueless. Before Jae could question Changsub shakes his head as well.

"Let's follow them."
"Great idea."
"What?"
"Yes."
"No."
"But yes."
"But no."

"We got you a gift!" Amber chirps as Jeongyeon holds out said present. It's a simple red box. "Open it."
"Ok," Lucien questions herself then slowly opens the box. Taking it out she reveals a ili pika plushie. "You found Sx2 merch? I thought all of it was gone."

"It is," Amber smiles.
"A fan of yours offered it to us to give to you. They made it theirself. Of course we had Ryoma, Shikari, and a few others check if it was safe," Jeongyeon states.
"By others you mean the rest of the guys and a few guards?" Lucien questions.

"We also made you these," Jeongyeon smiles handing Lucien two rings. One with Sx2 symbols and one with a ili pika outline on it. Given their food the three unknowningly are being stalked by a certain group of people.
"So what do you see?" Felix questions.
"They gave her rare Sx2 merch," Minhyuk whispers.
"Other than that they're just eating," Leo shrugs.
"Good," Hyunsik says just below a voice.

"I have to go to the restroom excuse me," Amber nods over to Jeongyeon who smiles and nods back as Lucien hugs her new plushie while admiring her two rings.
"Hey Lucien I have something to tell you," Jeongyeon smiles looking directly into her eyes.
"What is it?" Lucien questions making eye contact.
"Come here," Jeongyeon motions her forward. Doing as said Jeongyeon whispers in Lucien's ear who nods.

Snatching her plushie away Jeongyeon leans in to which Lucien leans in as well. Just as their about to kiss they pause and smirk over to the guy's directions and wink. "They really thought we'd kiss," Lucien laughs taking her plushie back as she sits down.
"Yeah," Jeongyeon sighs with a small smile.
"Did you two do the thing?" Amber questions now back.

"Yup and you were right they were totally thinking it," Jeongyeon smiles.
"Their fighting outside now," Lucien sighs hugging her plushie close as she hops off her seat then pays for their meal and walks out. Just as Lucien's about to make a call two of the guys bump into her while one steps on her phone.
"You broke my daughter's phone," Leo glares.

"We'll buy her a new one."
"Yeah."
"I call putting my number first."
"No way mine first."

"Hey Lucien it's okay they'll buy you a new one," Jeongyeon smiles placing a hand on her shoulder.
"If they don't I'll just ignore them until they do," Lucien frowns. She just saved Miruna's number on that phone. Looking over to Jae his eyes widen as she mimicks her fingers like a gun and mouths bang then points to the others. "Breaking my phone is one thing but to break it when I just had Miruna's number save is cruel."

"So cute."
"And scary."
"Yeah."

All of them apologize to her as N and Leo scolds them. "Just please no more fights," Lucien says as she looks up at them all with teary eyes unbeknownst to them were fake. They repeatedly apologize to her until Ren takes a hold of her hand pulling her in a hug.