❤Season 2 Episode 1❤- ❤ Enemies Reflection ❤

*Camera shows BTS being glared at by EXO who protectively has Hye-seong far from BTS. EXO sit near a window on the far left corner of the class with BTS on the right. Nu'est enter the room last since they allow Red Velvet and TWICE to walk in first like the gentlemen they are, but Danuja and Monarch are missing. Twice and Red Velvet sit in the very front of the class with Nu'est in the center. Mister Beck walks in with GS, Cent, The Rose, and Boys Republic*

Mister Beck: They will stand to observe you all gather your herbs. This is a Poison class so stick to those in your house for those are the only ones you can truly trust. It's also vital you do since they're the ones you'll stay with for a year or so. If you don't know your houses come to me or speak to Mr.Chadder who should be arriving here in so *Points to wall as Mr.Chadder (A ghost pirate) phases through it with his usual smile*

Mr.Chadder: Aye that's me

Zakari: Where are the butterflies?

Imoogi: Skipping as per usual

KM: One of the newbies are asleep

Ryōjin: So is the head of Bulls and two of her members

*Suga, Kyungmi, Bao, and Biming are asleep*

GS: Complaining when your leader has yet to arrive?

Cent: Their not complaining their stating the obvious know the difference GS *Jokes*

GS: *Rolls eyes and smiles* Your right

*Camera zooms in over at Red Velvet who immediately begin speaking with Mr.Chadder each exchanging stories of their past experiences. Mister Beck cuts in the conversation telling Red Velvet to go back to their designated spot only for them to show they've already completed their assignment then go back to speaking to Mr.Chadder. Camera then zooms out and zooms in on EXO and Hye-seong gathering herbs with ease then move over to TWICE who struggle to wake up their members except for Nu'est and BTS who refuse to do said work while Day6 walk in late*

Mister Hale: You've grown soft Beck

Mister Beck: I'm sure someone such as yourself won't have problems toughening the rebels up

Mister Beck: Your right *Chuckles lightly as Mrs.Vyn teleports the students to the 'gym'*

Mrs.Vyn: Weaknesses may vary for those which is why we'll be doing hand to hand combat for today to see just how well all of you are and how weak you may all be. All males go to Mister Beck he'll provide you with uniforms while I'll provide the females with uniforms

*As said they seperate and put on their uniforms. Just as activities were about to begin Danuja walks in dragging a sleepy Monarch in. When she's fully awake both casually seperate from each other to approach said teachers like they've been present all day*

Mrs.Vyn: Nice for one of you butterflies to join us. Did you finish your latest fiasco Monarch?

Monarch: Always do Mrs.Vyn. How's the husband?

Mrs.Vyn: Get dress

Monarch:Will do Mrs.Vyn *Purposely salutes sloppy*

Mrs.Vyn: *rubs her forehead* Are all butterflies such destructive beings?

*The students mumble among themselves snickering at how a butterfly and Alpha of two such as herself is a disgrace to both her 'pathetic' pack and house. Butterflies and Alphas being known for their abnormal strength of course reach the ears of BTS who smirks up for the 'challenge' while Day6 squint as if trying to identify Monarch*

Woonpil: Two female alphas huh?

*TWICE nod to each other*

Hye-seong: I wonder if I'll actually get to spar today instead of having my pack randomly show up and try to protect me *pulls hair up into a ponytail*