Chapter 16-Unsettle The Lie

I watched as the girls got ready for the concert. I am super nervous since not only our fans will be here, but the rest of our cast members will be here. "Miruna calm down. You'll do amazing like you do all the time," Momo says to me to keep my nerves in check. I look over at her and nod. "Yeah. Everyone supports us so there's no need to get nervous." I say out loud, it was more of a way to calm myself. I've always been nervous before concerts, but today is different since I haven't really rapped in front of our fans in a long time.

"You do know you don't have to rap at all if you don't want to. Do what you want," Lucien speaks up noticing my nervous expression. "Block them out and focus on one thing in particular." I smile at Lucien and hug her. "Thanks Lucien. I'm so glad I'll be up there with you when I'm rapping!"

After singing with DiVerse, we had Lucien come onto stage which caused a good portion of our fans to scream. "Diamonds!" The screaming died down. "I have news for you." I smile at the fans. "I'm giving my title as leader to Bo-song and I will be leaving DiVerse. I will be working on the show Shredded Wings with Lucien. As a farewell to all of you wonderful fans, Lucien and I will be performing our popular song Sweet Nightmares." I tell them as I look through the crowd and notice the cast in the pit close to the stage. At first it was quiet before happy screams erupted throughout the concert hall. Which causes me to smile as I internally sigh in relief.

Lucien grabs my hand in assurance and with a closed eye smile she speaks up as well. "Another surprise for all you fans out there. Sx2 will possibly even have more songs on the way. That's right a momentary comeback. Sorry I'm not sorry to disappoint you all but the next series will have you shippers out there going wild. Find some hints and you'll win a prize worth your while."

After discussing with the fans about what's coming up, Lucien and I get ready to preform Sweet Nightmares. As we preform my rap part grew closer. I could feel my nerves rising. So to calm down I try to focus on something else. I look through the crowd and spot D.O. We make eye contact. He smiles sweetly at me and gives me a thumbs up. I smile and rap with ease. Of course my eyes never left him as it seemed to calm me. Though when I finished the rapping part of the song I looked at the fans to hear them screaming in excitement. I felt wonderful doing this. All of those nervous moments were worth it.

When everything was said and done, Lucien and I headed backstage to meet up with DiVerse and the cast members that came to the concert. Though when we entered the room everyone told us how great the concert was. Lucien and I received flowers from our cast members. I especially got flowers from EXO and BTS. "That was amazing! Why didn't you tell us you could rap like that?" I laugh at Momo's enthusiasm. "Sorry unnie I didn't think I was that good."

Lucien makes exaggerated cough noises and mutters the words told you so then recovers from her 'coughing' fit. "My instructions were simple," she pulls me slightly down to her height. "I saw your eyes dilate." Then lets go of me.
"You should dance in one of our episodes Lucien," One of the members smirk.

"Doubting my skills Nephilim?" Lucien questions back turning to face RM who's obviously taller than her.
"We all are," TWICE and BTOB point out. "You can direct and write scripts well but you can't dance," ASTRO tease.
"So your saying this ginger?" Lucien points to herself to which they all nod."Has an art flaw?"
"Yup," Sehun nods.

"Challenge accepted giants," Lucien twirls a finger in a circular form above her. "You're all losing Capoeira style," She declares then pouts crossing her arms. "Can't believe so many of you doubt my skills."
"We'll cheer you on," a few of Seahorse cast members state follow by a few slug cast members as well.
"Thanks," Lucien smiles at them then with a deep breathe fails trying to be serious. "The M.P Alpha shall prevail in this match!"

My face became red from what Lucien said about my eyes dilating. I place my hands on my cheeks as I look away from the others. "Wow, the concert just ended and we're already blowing up on pretty much everywhere," Momo says as she's scrolling through Twitter. "Oh my gosh! There's pictures of Miruna looking at something lovingly! A bunch of the fans think it's someone who was in the pit!" She squeals out as I glare at her. "I wasn't looking at anyone lovingly. I was thinking about something to keep my nerves in check."

"She was planning to accept my proposal on you guys joining my show. Momentarily if you'd like. I also instructed her to think of one thing in particular. She was obviously space out," Lucien lies pointing out. "Also you never told me BTS was going to be in the show and I never knew you kept contact with them. Ugh but it's probably because I never asked. I'm terrible at my job aren't I?"

"You're not terrible at your job Lucien. Your mind tends to focus on other things," I say, obviously glad she lied. I look over at D.O to see how he was reacting to everything, but that didn't get me anywhere as he has a poker face. I roll my eyes and look over at Momo, who's walking over to me. "There's a dating rumor about you Miruna. Our maknae finally has a rumor on who she's dating spreading online!" She says proudly as she practically shoves her phone in my face. "Phan Miruna is supposedly dating a cast member, but no one is sure who. Fans have narrowed it down to an EXO member. Many think it's D.O, some speculate it's Chanyeol, while others are unsure which member it could be." I read out loud, unintentionally. Momo squeals causing Hana, who was curious about the supposed rumor, to cover her ears. "You'd think we let a fangirl into our group," She grumbles as she walks away.

"You do know it's an obvious lie? Miruna and I've been to busy with rehearsals for her to even have relationships," Lucien lies once again this time with a frown as she crosses her arms. "I hate rumors. This is why I'll never get married." With those words said her 'boyfriends' and 'girlfriends' place a hand over their heart while Leo smiles in approval.

Wiping a fake tear away Leo hugs his 'daughter'. "Savour your freedom my child." Then lets go of her.

Realising just how many of them she hurt she 'panics' then flailing her arms about tries to apologize for hurting their feelings. "I never should've said that I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," with that said she bows embarassing herself even further.
"We'll forgive you," Changsub says patting Lucien on the back. "But you'll have to go on a date with us," Felix jokes.

"All of you?" Lucien questions as she stands up. "I can't do that."
"Why not?" I question raising a brow.
"Because I married you," Lucien jokes taking my hand. With an eye roll I sigh relief.

I knew Lucien was lying about something, but I let it go since it's not my place to expose other's secrets. "Yeah..." I mumble as I move away from Momo towards the door while everyone is distracted. "Where are you going Miruna?" I look at Bo-song and softly smile. "Just going to get some fresh air." She nods and let's me leave without causing a big scene about it.